ilghiz (708) 2011-09-18 12:28:26Played with shadows and highlights
in ACDSee, then put the original
and edited (HDR) versions as layers
in Photoshop and deleted
some too dark areas from HDR-layer
so that lighter version is visible.
I know, I could have done everything
in Photoshop. It's a matter of habit ))
I wonder, if there are other ways
to add HDR to a jpeg…
ilghiz (708) 2009-10-14 02:27:29Actually, this is the original composition.
I didn't have much opportunity to choose a better vantage point when "shooting" this dancing young lady. I had to capture the moment!
I wish the wall in the BG weren't there… Though it doesn't look that bad :)
ilghiz (708) 2007-06-05 19:16:18Sepiatoned the black-and-white workshop by cobraphil8Philippe BUFFARD (cobraphil8), increased contrast... So we've got a WS from another WS now. Now the pic looks as warm as I wanted.
- children engaged with photography (40 photos)
- Nouvelle vie pour de vieux bâtiments (29 photos)
- My favorite Spot (8 photos)
- Frame pictures. (17 photos)
- Animals with "human face" / Expressions animales (4 photos)
- Ostende et la côte belge (25 photos)
- Canals and rivers in Europe (100 photos)
- Terres fertiles de Picardie (20 photos)
- My Holiday in Australia (82 photos)