ilghiz (708) 2011-09-18 12:28:26Played with shadows and highlights
in ACDSee, then put the original
and edited (HDR) versions as layers
in Photoshop and deleted
some too dark areas from HDR-layer
so that lighter version is visible.
I know, I could have done everything
in Photoshop. It's a matter of habit ))
I wonder, if there are other ways
to add HDR to a jpeg…
ilghiz (708) 2009-10-14 02:27:29Actually, this is the original composition.
I didn't have much opportunity to choose a better vantage point when "shooting" this dancing young lady. I had to capture the moment!
I wish the wall in the BG weren't there… Though it doesn't look that bad :)
ilghiz (708) 2007-06-05 19:16:18Sepiatoned the black-and-white workshop by cobraphil8Philippe BUFFARD (cobraphil8), increased contrast... So we've got a WS from another WS now. Now the pic looks as warm as I wanted.
- Trams in Hong Kong (42 photos)
- Balade autour du Monte San Petrone (27 photos)
- My photos from Alentejo (65 photos)
- Dancing trought South-East Asia (89 photos)
- Mes favorites (suite) III (33 photos)
- My wildlife photos (0 photos)
- Meeting between Trekers in september 22 2005 (13 photos)
- Stairways to Heaven (62 photos)
- My Photography (24 photos)