ilghiz (708) 2011-09-18 12:28:26Played with shadows and highlights
in ACDSee, then put the original
and edited (HDR) versions as layers
in Photoshop and deleted
some too dark areas from HDR-layer
so that lighter version is visible.
I know, I could have done everything
in Photoshop. It's a matter of habit ))
I wonder, if there are other ways
to add HDR to a jpeg…
ilghiz (708) 2009-10-14 02:27:29Actually, this is the original composition.
I didn't have much opportunity to choose a better vantage point when "shooting" this dancing young lady. I had to capture the moment!
I wish the wall in the BG weren't there… Though it doesn't look that bad :)
ilghiz (708) 2007-06-05 19:16:18Sepiatoned the black-and-white workshop by cobraphil8Philippe BUFFARD (cobraphil8), increased contrast... So we've got a WS from another WS now. Now the pic looks as warm as I wanted.
- ! ! ! * * * * Colors of India * * * * ¡ ¡ ¡ (101 photos)
- 1 April 2005: 8 pm local time everywhere (11 photos)
- Ocean Beach (49 photos)
- My (JDwyer264) Top Ten (10 photos)
- Nishiure no dengaku (28 photos)
- TE meeting - Namur - 21 mars 2009 (23 photos)
- Mes Panoramas..! (10 photos)
- prayer flags (28 photos)
- Red, Sturdy and Beautiful, the Willemsbrug (12 photos)