ilghiz (708) 2011-09-18 12:28:26Played with shadows and highlights
in ACDSee, then put the original
and edited (HDR) versions as layers
in Photoshop and deleted
some too dark areas from HDR-layer
so that lighter version is visible.
I know, I could have done everything
in Photoshop. It's a matter of habit ))
I wonder, if there are other ways
to add HDR to a jpeg…
ilghiz (708) 2009-10-14 02:27:29Actually, this is the original composition.
I didn't have much opportunity to choose a better vantage point when "shooting" this dancing young lady. I had to capture the moment!
I wish the wall in the BG weren't there… Though it doesn't look that bad :)
ilghiz (708) 2007-06-05 19:16:18Sepiatoned the black-and-white workshop by cobraphil8Philippe BUFFARD (cobraphil8), increased contrast... So we've got a WS from another WS now. Now the pic looks as warm as I wanted.
- A Convergence of Lines (24 photos)
- Hairdressers - Coiffeurs (16 photos)
- The Children of San Cipriano (7 photos)
- Romanian TE meeting (22 photos)
- Washing - Part 2 (53 photos)
- Mine scenes from Bergslagen (14 photos)
- Montreal Tam-Tam (7 photos)
- Bicycles - (different shots) (97 photos)
- Massif de la Chartreuse (72 photos)