ilghiz (708) 2011-09-18 12:28:26Played with shadows and highlights
in ACDSee, then put the original
and edited (HDR) versions as layers
in Photoshop and deleted
some too dark areas from HDR-layer
so that lighter version is visible.
I know, I could have done everything
in Photoshop. It's a matter of habit ))
I wonder, if there are other ways
to add HDR to a jpeg…
ilghiz (708) 2010-11-28 13:13:36Tiltshift is a technique of making an object look smaller than it really is. To do it you must blur the background and the foreground, so the object remains in focus. Then the photo looks as if taken in supermacro mode, where sharpness depth is very low.
ilghiz (708) 2009-10-14 02:27:29Actually, this is the original composition.
I didn't have much opportunity to choose a better vantage point when "shooting" this dancing young lady. I had to capture the moment!
I wish the wall in the BG weren't there… Though it doesn't look that bad :)
ilghiz (708) 2009-01-05 09:48:47I took the previous WS and merged it with the original picture.
The most difficult part was to blend the area
along the left side, below the center,
tound the puddle to be exact.
I had to move the lower picture to the left
so that it seems the towers are aligned along the same line but I had to fill the empty are somehow.
The cobblestone is of different sizes, so i had to
* copy some areas from bottom left,
downsize, paste them near the puddle;
* do some cloning to merge the tiny stones with the big ones.
Hope you like it :)
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries 2 (100 photos)
- Sailing in St. Vincent (5 photos)
- colores impresionantes (11 photos)
- Boats with Masts(Cropped and Not) II (100 photos)
- francio64 (Humor) (28 photos)
- Mostly Sky (74 photos)
- California Poppy (15 photos)
- Photos with tobacco filter (100 photos)
- my best of (5+ green stars) (24 photos)