holmertz (54895) 2016-10-07 07:42:53This is the "Monument of the Revolutionary Deed", erected in the 1970's and dedicated to the fight against Nazi Germany. Behind it you can see the Holy Mary Assumption church from early 17th century, part of a Bernardine Monastery.
holmertz (54895) 2016-10-07 07:39:19In many Polish cities the central market square, Rynek, is the most beautiful place, often surrounded by beautiful and well maintained, or well restored, buildings. In Rzeszˇw I was a bit disappointed, because the square was so full of restaurants and bars that it was hard to get a good view of the architecture. What you partly see in the background is the Town Hall from 1591.
- GenŔve - Regards sur la Vieille-Ville (36 photos)
- Champa Towers in Vietnam (28 photos)
- Ma galerie "Coucher de soleil" (12 photos)
- Fountains enchantment (87 photos)
- Ancient Art (44 photos)
- D71, route corniche de la Balagne (34 photos)
- SEA AND HARBOURS (75 photos)
- My Best Shots (29 photos)
- Kenyan Wildlife (11 photos)