holmertz (41725) 2015-02-09 08:38:20The mighty Brahmaputra river running through the northeast of India after starting somewhere in Tibet. You may think it looks narrow, but this is only part of it. The land on the other side is just one of many sandbanks. There is a lot more water further back.
holmertz (41725) 2015-01-27 10:47:07I had plenty of time to climb the railway track running along the road. You can see that the bridge was opened, waiting for the ship to pass through. There is a tiny glimpse of the river just above the large billboard. The Black Sea is immediately to the left, just outside the photo.
- Le 104 (24 photos)
- Young Chulapas and Chulapos from Madrid (4 photos)
- Mothers of the World (34 photos)
- GRAND CANYON, ARIZONA (18 photos)
- TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando” (660 photos)
- Brownish- a kind of moody photos (35 photos)
- graffiti (5 photos)
- Middle Earth, New Zealand (27 photos)
- Cloudy Mountains (42 photos)