hobbitenok2005 (149) 2007-10-27 21:24:08As there was complaint about underexposed skies I tried to darken it a bit using simple technique in Picasa 2 (by Google). It is graduated tint. You may see that workshop is also a little colder. Changed the temperature as my Tamron 17-50 while almost perfect lens is a bit into warm colors.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-04-01 03:57:35I sharpened the image a bit so it would not look out of focus when exported using picassa. Original one has a good DOF and major subjects look in focus even at 100% crop.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-02-05 15:25:29Tried to do part of what Michelle has done in her workshop but on the original (large) image, then reducing size. In particular cropped the image, sharpened it a little with Arc.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-02-04 17:33:19I love the picture - one of the nicest I saw here! The subject, colors, light everything in the right place.. Nice, professional and artistic work!!!
I have made small changes in the simplest application for editing - Picasa2 by Google. This is just a little difference - but makes a very beautiful picture looking a bit more dramatic :)
- GOLDEN GATE PARK, SAN FRANCISCO (4 photos)
- Skylines (19 photos)
- evvka's favorite from TE#1 (94 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part V (89 photos)
- Penang - UNESCO World Heritage (36 photos)
- Traditional Costumes of Africa II (95 photos)
- GB Beefeaters and Ravens. (9 photos)
- The Salkantay Trek (8 photos)
- Outdoor Type II (94 photos)