hobbitenok2005 (149) 2007-10-27 21:24:08As there was complaint about underexposed skies I tried to darken it a bit using simple technique in Picasa 2 (by Google). It is graduated tint. You may see that workshop is also a little colder. Changed the temperature as my Tamron 17-50 while almost perfect lens is a bit into warm colors.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-04-01 03:57:35I sharpened the image a bit so it would not look out of focus when exported using picassa. Original one has a good DOF and major subjects look in focus even at 100% crop.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-02-05 15:25:29Tried to do part of what Michelle has done in her workshop but on the original (large) image, then reducing size. In particular cropped the image, sharpened it a little with Arc.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-02-04 17:33:19I love the picture - one of the nicest I saw here! The subject, colors, light everything in the right place.. Nice, professional and artistic work!!!
I have made small changes in the simplest application for editing - Picasa2 by Google. This is just a little difference - but makes a very beautiful picture looking a bit more dramatic :)
- About me throught my photographies (63 photos)
- Paper Companies / Compagnies de papier (16 photos)
- Window Shopping (60 photos)
- Light Painting (12 photos)
- Windows and architectural details (99 photos)
- Le Nebbiu (40 photos)
- Miracles of Mother Nature (32 photos)
- Ouro Branco Town (13 photos)
- Capela do Senhor Da Pedra - Miramar (15 photos)