hobbitenok2005 (149) 2007-10-27 21:24:08As there was complaint about underexposed skies I tried to darken it a bit using simple technique in Picasa 2 (by Google). It is graduated tint. You may see that workshop is also a little colder. Changed the temperature as my Tamron 17-50 while almost perfect lens is a bit into warm colors.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-04-01 03:57:35I sharpened the image a bit so it would not look out of focus when exported using picassa. Original one has a good DOF and major subjects look in focus even at 100% crop.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-02-05 15:25:29Tried to do part of what Michelle has done in her workshop but on the original (large) image, then reducing size. In particular cropped the image, sharpened it a little with Arc.
hobbitenok2005 (149) 2006-02-04 17:33:19I love the picture - one of the nicest I saw here! The subject, colors, light everything in the right place.. Nice, professional and artistic work!!!
I have made small changes in the simplest application for editing - Picasa2 by Google. This is just a little difference - but makes a very beautiful picture looking a bit more dramatic :)
- Likely and unlikely duets... (Part I) (99 photos)
- Sicilia... Terra Mia! (99 photos)
- Balinese Dance (4 photos)
- SXM - Princess Juliana Airport of St. Maarten (22 photos)
- Latino´s Colors (21 photos)
- Amazing China---Tibet (16 photos)
- Racers (23 photos)
- Cats of the world (41 photos)
- Carnaval de la chaux-de-fonds 2006 (18 photos)