niphredil76 (850) 2009-01-27 14:37:06Giusto per provare: Ŕ un peccato che si perda un po' il gioco dei blu nella pozza in primo piano, ma il tutto prende un'aria ancora pi¨ astratta e un po' extra-terrestre, visto che non si vede pi¨ il cielo.
Fammi sapere che ne pensi.
Lucalain (2145) 2008-12-05 12:50:43Well this is what I tryd to do,because the water is in movement I made a bit less sharp you see it better on the iceberg to give more power to the wave it self ,of course due to de size of the picture its mabye not very visible but if you had a full size pic it would be.
Made the sky a bit more darker.
Anyway you picture is beautifull ,and I am not try to do better than you ,I only like to give you a diffent POV.
Regards ,Luc an thanks to take my and all the rest of TE members on HONEYMOON with you.
- Mughal Architecture (14 photos)
- Window Shopping (60 photos)
- Jelly babies (28 photos)
- My own favourites (11 photos)
- Italian buildings (49 photos)
- RIBDI-GORKHEY-PHALUT-SRIKHOLA TREK (0 photos)
- Greek Churches/Greek Orthodox religion (93 photos)
- Capoeira (21 photos)
- Mountain hikes in the Bavarian "Oberland" (22 photos)