BigCrompy (270) 2008-12-16 05:04:18This picture is perfect, I really can't improve it at all - I have however just fiddled with the contrast a bit and thought to be honest a frame made it look a bit more dramatic - I hope you don't mind and still like it! Best wishes.
LCannon (2796) 2006-05-30 22:24:18I increased the contrast +10, used the clarify tool 2.0, increased the hue saturation +12, then sharpened and added a frame. I hope you like it. I think I might have sharpened it a bit too much though.
ajcsousa (1804) 2005-07-28 09:32:40Used 2 diferent layers, one for the sky, other for the moutains.
On the 1st one i level it, placed a smart blur over it, and finally lightned it a littlew bit
On the 2nd i used an unsharp mask 60/1/0
Hope you like it
- Vineyards (74 photos)
- Rice is Life /1/ (93 photos)
- people (23 photos)
- The Orange Man Visits Iceland -expo (14 photos)
- Sunsets of South East Asia (35 photos)
- Upside Down Reflections (34 photos)
- Kids from the World Part II (93 photos)
- Dourdou of Camares valley in Aveyron (17 photos)
- Places that inspire a story... (99 photos)