BigCrompy (270) 2008-12-16 05:04:18This picture is perfect, I really can't improve it at all - I have however just fiddled with the contrast a bit and thought to be honest a frame made it look a bit more dramatic - I hope you don't mind and still like it! Best wishes.
LCannon (2796) 2006-05-30 22:24:18I increased the contrast +10, used the clarify tool 2.0, increased the hue saturation +12, then sharpened and added a frame. I hope you like it. I think I might have sharpened it a bit too much though.
ajcsousa (1804) 2005-07-28 09:32:40Used 2 diferent layers, one for the sky, other for the moutains.
On the 1st one i level it, placed a smart blur over it, and finally lightned it a littlew bit
On the 2nd i used an unsharp mask 60/1/0
Hope you like it
- Vasco da Gama bridge (22 photos)
- Asia - places to discover (21 photos)
- The Best of Ireland (37 photos)
- BabyWearing (91 photos)
- My Own Best (More than 40 points) (53 photos)
- Grocers and their old fashioned small stores (12 photos)
- An Essay of Life itself (18 photos)
- clouds (42 photos)
- colourful kids (15 photos)