CLODO (29730) 2012-01-29 01:52:18- Crop to remove the awfull green plastic cup
- clone ground to remove the toothbrush.
If I was not so lazy, I would have cloned only the cup and the toothbrush! It's sunday, a day rest!! LOL
eversmile (11628) 2011-12-16 02:11:21I slightly changed the balance of colors, luminosity/contrast and saturation. Oh, and yes, I added a little more sharpness on selected elements of the face: eyes, nose ring, and lips.
Pentti (1451) 2011-11-18 09:33:05Loaded this photo to digikam as adobeRGB
changed to 16 bit depth
cropped and resized iteratively
adjusted the tones and sharpness a bit to compensate web resolution
hope you like the result
dawekato (2269) 2011-11-03 12:26:15That's it. Before, 1/3 of the picture was empty. Now the picture is filled with the subject. The diagonal composition now works better. You could even bring it down even more.
- African Life & People (99 photos)
- Desserts II (100 photos)
- Les photos de XD'A (18 photos)
- Polish churches and synagogues III (11 photos)
- Traditional Clothing in Europe (78 photos)
- Desert Portfolio (25 photos)
- Minimalism (100 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (II) (42 photos)
- Patterns (8 photos)