fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Great animal photos 4 (30 photos)
- Carousels (18 photos)
- Brazil - São Paulo State (1) ! (100 photos)
- Amanite tue mouche / Fly agaric (20 photos)
- nos villages et nos villes (51 photos)
- Mt. Abu - Dilwara Temples (29 photos)
- "My windows II" (100 photos)
- Beautiful church interiors from Europe (21 photos)
- Tatry (30 photos)