fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Beside the seaside (12 photos)
- Personal/ Educational (22 photos)
- Monuments of the Roman World (93 photos)
- Old buildings (B&W) (8 photos)
- Bulcão, Bruno, Cheschiatti and Perreti (12 photos)
- Graphic Details (65 photos)
- Midnight Sun (5 photos)
- Chalkis interesting sites and views (54 photos)
- Cone hats (50 photos)