fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Tall ships from the past and present (IV) (66 photos)
- Christmas Time (77 photos)
- Crete Lassithi windmills. (16 photos)
- Vos favorites* (99 photos)
- NATIONAL CATHEDRAL, WASHINGTON, DC (18 photos)
- églises/church - 4 (100 photos)
- Alcala de Henares (13 photos)
- Birds on Power Lines (34 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION III (99 photos)