fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2░ clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Ode to Urbanization (30 photos)
- When I am President of Peru... (8 photos)
- Stairways to Heaven (62 photos)
- Aerial Photography by Neyvan Pešanhuk ! (94 photos)
- At the Begin of Incredible Voyages (19 photos)
- Reflections of a Litany (53 photos)
- Paysages (16 photos)
- The Great Lakes (100 photos)
- Literature (10 photos)