fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- GANIVELLES de tous pays unissez-vous-PART 2- (48 photos)
- Mannequins de vitrines (64 photos)
- My cycling tour "Dalarna" (7 photos)
- Favorites continue... #6 (63 photos)
- Urban life (47 photos)
- Wheels (32 photos)
- São Silvestre (19 photos)
- Beach sellers (15 photos)
- photos named after a movie/song/play/book quote (54 photos)