fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- "A full English breakfast with chilli on top..." (32 photos)
- La Dent Blanche (55 photos)
- Window Shopping (60 photos)
- Belgrade (39 photos)
- Ninal's fav + (100-200) (78 photos)
- Sidewalk Cafés (59 photos)
- Personal photos with more than 100 points (89 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces II (92 photos)
- My Dedications to other TE Members (20 photos)