fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3365) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Kirchen in der Vorderpfalz und im Leiningerland (48 photos)
- SANDAKPHU - PHALUT - GORKHEY TREK. 2007 (38 photos)
- Fields in the Alentejo (58 photos)
- Sorgues valley in Aveyron (14 photos)
- Dan's Wildlife Shots (85 photos)
- Krakow: obrazy i uczucia (14 photos)
- les églises d'ille-et-vilaine (10 photos)
- My Black and White (12 photos)
- Doors and Windows (15 photos)