fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Une question de pigeon... (62 photos)
- My Sunsets (18 photos)
- Rivers2 (21 photos)
- Oranje, blanje, blou (34 photos)
- Favorites - decisive moment (20 photos)
- "My windows II" (100 photos)
- BLACK DIAMOND MINES, ANTIOCH (11 photos)
- The old Bam citadel , Historical sites in Iran (18 photos)
- Silhouetted Birds (42 photos)