fotofreak (1677) 2004-02-17 20:07:50Hello Teo
Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
2. Using the dodge tool, I selectively lightened the tree areas, and the bottom of the cathedral.
3. Then I increased the green, yellow and red saturation to bring more detail to the trees.
4. Lastly, I did Unsharp Mask.
Hope you find these changes helpful, or at least interesting to see a different version of your photo!
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-30 12:59:46Teo-I really liked this picture "The tower del Torros in Sevilla beside the Gualdakivir river" . But is it supposed to be tilted ? I straightened the tower but 2° clockwise . I sharpened the picture in the lab color and finally added a frame . What do you think?
- Apsara (The Dancer) (41 photos)
- Mosques of Villages and Residental Quarters (40 photos)
- Colors of Light (91 photos)
- My own favourites (11 photos)
- Wheels (32 photos)
- Chicago, Illinois (10 photos)
- Hadrian's Villa (14 photos)
- MACROS OF FLOWERS ........................ (38 photos)
- I have to visit! (Portugal) (27 photos)