jwillie44 (1234) 2009-09-01 17:50:57i don't necessarily like by crop better; i just want to show you an extreme with out the other stuff; personally, i would have just cropped the black off the top and maybe the motorcycle guy; but i'm learning in my new envirorment to crop to extremes, so this is what i did,,,,,,,,,, hey bro: hope all is well,,,, wonderin' where you're at now,,,, have you left the steel city......?
MadraRua (887) 2007-08-27 06:59:02I have cropped the image to remove the dominating sky and the fence at the bottom. This has focused the image more on the mountains. I ahve also tried to remove the yellow colour cast in Paint Shop Pro. It is still slightly pink, but I think the co,ours are more natural.
- Quick visit to Buenos Aires (16 photos)
- Life in an Indian brick kiln (13 photos)
- Journées médiévales en France et en Europe (11 photos)
- Vineyards (78 photos)
- favorites.alt (59 photos)
- World's Skycrappers (37 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION XIV (97 photos)
- Bali - The Land of Arts, Cultures, Nature & Beauty (21 photos)
- LIFE ON THE VENETIAN CANALS... (15 photos)