maderlock (174) 2005-05-28 06:25:47Removing the featureless grass makes the hills more prominant, though it is still obscurred with clutter.
As this has become a bit of a skyscape, I've used a smart blur on the sky to make it more natural, but I can't invent the lost detail of the land.
- Your favorites (50 photos)
- Pense / Shipwreck / Cimetières marins (40 photos)
- People photography (22 photos)
- Fashion show (37 photos)
- Twins? [Part XVII] (100 photos)
- Amazon Forest TE meeting - Ago 2009 (77 photos)
- Construction du Château médiéval de Guédélon (9 photos)
- Glasshouses (17 photos)
- Lord Hanuman's statues (8 photos)