tyro (19072) 2014-04-11 00:34:07Ciao cara Lisa,
I note your misgivings about your composition in this one. Actually, I thought initially that the composition was fine but then, after reading your comments, my first impression on looking at it again with a more critical eye was that there was perhaps just an excess of fairly featureless sky.
So I've done a very quick workshop which consisted simply of cropping off at least half of the sky and just a tad off the bottom of the picture.
See what you think. I rather suspect that this is pretty much in keeping with your idea of converting this into a "panorama" type image. And, of course, I've not cropped anything at all from the sides.
- Where the land ends... (7 photos)
- Sodas and People all around the world... (34 photos)
- Technical (72 photos)
- My favorite photos on my sight (29 photos)
- Ayacucho excursion to Vilcashuaman (7 photos)
- Brazil - CAMPINAS - São Paulo (1) ! (100 photos)
- The Moscow`s Girls (14 photos)
- Indian Waters (72 photos)
- chandratal (21 photos)