chaity (1539) 2006-07-24 02:40:17For those wanted to see the full view of the aircraft, here's it is. I took this shot on the same day by using focal length of 90mm.
If you look closely, you will see the wording of "An experience redefined". This is the tagline for this plane to promote the new service.
I posted this in the workshop instead of as another photo in TE. I feel than 2 photos are good enough in TE.
aloyho (6798) 2006-01-24 03:58:57This is the area I enjoyed most. Just remove the upper portion and enhanced the green just a little bit to add the freshness. Hope you also like this part of the scene which I find appealing. Regards.
MeAT (1174) 2005-11-25 00:49:13-I selected the subject
-Copied it into another layer
-I selected the whole picture
-Pasted into another file
-Changed the new file to grayscale
-Recopied it into the original file
Not sure it is better but you never know until you try it!
aloyho (6798) 2005-10-29 02:54:50I rotate it 1 degree CW so that the edge of the roof is straight. Cropped to recompose. Adjusted the level, colour balance and reduce noise. Hope you like it.
- La voix des murs (20 photos)
- CATHEDRAL OF OUR LADY OF THE ANGELS, LOS ANGELES (10 photos)
- Clones and Repetitions (27 photos)
- Your Favorites (82 photos)
- Polish Cavalry (3 photos)
- La Cheminée de Moretti - 2 (18 photos)
- my kids (57 photos)
- Full of Colors (12 photos)
- Carnaval de la chaux-de-fonds 2006 (18 photos)