ChrisJ (99180) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (7346) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- Sunset silhouettes (76 photos)
- Summer 2000 - Round the World (43 photos)
- Dancing trought South-East Asia II (28 photos)
- Relax over a Game (7 photos)
- My favorite photos (9) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Winter Holidays (5 photos)
- Phnom Penh central market (34 photos)
- Extreme Weather (11 photos)
- traditions .. (40 photos)