ChrisJ (104209) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (8293) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- Tugboats (18 photos)
- Rencontre TE en Suisse (7 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites on TE (III) (6 photos)
- Women's day 2009 03 08 (29 photos)
- Summits around the World (41 photos)
- Stitching images (30 photos)
- My favorite photos (15) (Gatti Matti) (93 photos)
- Ouro Preto Town (24 photos)
- Kanod & Tignol I / Dinghy I / Barque I (86 photos)