ChrisJ (93406) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (5132) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- Eat your Fruits and Veggies! (94 photos)
- Mummers' Parade 2005 (7 photos)
- Les pollueurs / Thou shall not pollute (17 photos)
- Belchenfluh, Switzerland (10 photos)
- Surfiii..iing the Wave at my Town & Other Places (13 photos)
- Rural England (11 photos)
- Migrated workers (18 photos)
- Life in Hmong Village (Nan, Thailand) (13 photos)
- Crabs... (32 photos)