ChrisJ (94806) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (6046) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- Tea and Coffee (45 photos)
- Night Pictures (100 photos)
- Red, Sturdy and Beautiful, the Willemsbrug (12 photos)
- Rocks (17 photos)
- Lakes above 3800 meters (12500 feet) (86 photos)
- Paris by night (32 photos)
- My Clouds (15 photos)
- Une question de vin... (34 photos)
- The Tooth Challenged Guy in Aberdeen (9 photos)