ChrisJ (100200) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (7438) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- TE members (48 photos)
- Bird On My Hand (11 photos)
- Book of Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible (12 photos)
- Most wanted: architectural favorites (35 photos)
- Les plus beaux paysages du monde ... suite . (67 photos)
- Old Papas and Mamas (9 photos)
- Life Sized Posters (34 photos)
- Flamingo (31 photos)
- Your favorites of Miguelp (89 photos)