ChrisJ (101080) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (7490) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- Rome, seen through the eyes of Miguel and Rinie (18 photos)
- Rainbows in an industrial/rural/urban setting (15 photos)
- Twins? [Part XVII] (97 photos)
- KTH - Stockholm (Royal Institute of Technology) (3 photos)
- live8 - concert and more, 02.07.2005 (3 photos)
- Et nous pendant c'temps lā ? (8 photos)
- Blues & Blues (41 photos)
- Birds of Prey (40 photos)
- Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area (5 photos)