ChrisJ (95714) 2012-03-14 03:02:00Just cropped to the rule of thirds both vertically & horizontally.
Btw, copyright imprints on small j.pegs of only 300 kb are not much use. Most image thieves are after the big files.
willperrett (6607) 2012-02-05 04:27:28In Photoshop, I simply went Image > Adjustments > Levels, and tweaked the highlights slider to force the lightest pixels to be closer to pure white. This is snow after all! Predominantly light-toned images tend to fool cameras' light-meters into under-exposure, so that whites turn out greyish (just as predominantly dark subjects often make the meter over-expose, and make blacks grey. Not all scenes are 18% grey as meters are programmed to believe!
- Tehran ( Capital of Iran ) (69 photos)
- North Yorkshire Moors (100 photos)
- Ma ville, Auxerre (61 photos)
- paris Lesbian & Gay Pride 2005 (18 photos)
- Observing Muharram (Asura) - Indian Subcontinent (22 photos)
- The WOMEN in the work. (62 photos)
- Macedonian historical and cultural monuments (54 photos)
- Kumbh, Great Sadhus and Haridwar (3 photos)
- India : palace of the winds (10 photos)