Tigerlily (3379) 2012-04-18 03:13:14Hi Tan,
I really love this photo, and feel sorry for this lovely cat...Seville's houses and streets were designed for hot weather, it must be still cold for the little cat sitting on the cold tile as you said:"bitter cold and windy late November morning..."
I give it a crop, and reduced saturation a bit, see if it works or not. Wonderfully captured Lovely picture.
dipti (114) 2008-11-12 03:09:06Dear Tan
I love your original composition. I know the lamb bring "life" (literary) in the picture but i thought this crop is also good. Just the cold cold mountains with dark clouds....reflection....and the lil green on left making the contrast. hope you like it.
- Goodbye, Porky Pie (15 photos)
- Mysterious Mists & Heavenly Haze.. (12 photos)
- abstract (24 photos)
- Ribeira of Oporto (43 photos)
- Huis Ten Bosch(Japan) (7 photos)
- Monuments of the Roman World II (8 photos)
- Dong People (28 photos)
- **La Montagne Corse - The corsican Mountain (29 photos)
- Brazil - CHAPADA DOS VEADEIROS - Goiás ! (67 photos)