Tigerlily (3379) 2012-04-18 03:13:14Hi Tan,
I really love this photo, and feel sorry for this lovely cat...Seville's houses and streets were designed for hot weather, it must be still cold for the little cat sitting on the cold tile as you said:"bitter cold and windy late November morning..."
I give it a crop, and reduced saturation a bit, see if it works or not. Wonderfully captured Lovely picture.
dipti (114) 2008-11-12 03:09:06Dear Tan
I love your original composition. I know the lamb bring "life" (literary) in the picture but i thought this crop is also good. Just the cold cold mountains with dark clouds....reflection....and the lil green on left making the contrast. hope you like it.
- Presqu'Óle de Crozon et Plougastel-Daoulas (25 photos)
- Moravian Grace (3 photos)
- Porters of the world (66 photos)
- Rural Character of Tamil Nadu (33 photos)
- ROMANIAN TE MEETING /MOECIU (40 photos)
- Tate Modern Gallery (15 photos)
- Streets and Alleys (95 photos)
- On Love (17 photos)
- SANDAKPHU - PHALUT - GORKHEY TREK. 2007 (38 photos)