Praetzer (2375) 2015-05-12 06:26:47I wondered if a square crop would not have been better
It reduces the out_of_focus area.
The picture lends itself to it as I could make sure that the eyes in the background are symmetrical.
Well, probably a question of personal taste.
GiovanniG (2998) 2011-08-23 00:10:49Hello Takero,
I used PhotoShop to adjust the highlights in Camera Raw. Then in photoshop I used curves to and brush tool to bring some light into the girls faces. I than selectively burned in some of the colors and finally sharpened the picture. I love your picture and it is lovely on its own. The girls giving such a beautiful look. Well done Takero!!! Giovanni G.
- *Mer* (34 photos)
- Doggies (68 photos)
- Darjeeling And It's Surrounding (26 photos)
- TE friendly contest: Valentines Day /St Valentin (12 photos)
- Trade is Everwhere (6 photos)
- Flight of the Birds (52 photos)
- °°Simply Great - Moments in Time°° (33 photos)
- Great panda (12 photos)
- Oscar Niemeyer: the architecture legend (92 photos)