satyakki (640) 2011-10-14 00:45:47Just thought of cropping of the pic from top and bottom to balance the frame and thenbrightening up this picture.Image Adjustments using Curves, then a bit of hue adjustment.
batalay (35743) 2011-10-01 03:54:29The reverse sides of the 27" IMacs. The room is illuminated by small projector lights embedded in the ceiling. It creates wonderful ambiance lighting, but the screens have to be carefully angled to avoid reflection.
batalay (35743) 2011-09-30 18:47:44This is May Jayne's workshop on the original photo. I am very grateful to her for the time and creativity. She explains, "I have used the Perspective tool to adjust the perspective slightly in order to be able to crop the picture better. Then I chose to frame it with the colours that are flashing across the screen savers."
batalay (35743) 2011-09-11 07:09:17The array of newspapers following 9-11, with their outraged headlines are seen behind the mangled TV-antenna from the top of one of the World Trade Center buildings. The people, all strangers to me, were touring the Newseum.
Qeenmary (0) 2011-08-24 10:30:15First I applied the lens correction filter to fix the vertical distorsion problem and then I corrected the histogram and applied curves, levels and shadows/highlights. Finally, and after reducing the noise, I resharpened and framed the image.
- Mon quartier oÃ¹ j'habite; The place where I live (86 photos)
- The Washigton Monument (11 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)
- Bonn - city with many facets (78 photos)
- gypsies (7 photos)
- I have to visit! (16 photos)
- Fall Colors/Colours (100 photos)
- Surfiii..iing the Wave at my Town & Other Places (13 photos)
- when i dream i see places (10 photos)