batalay (39953) 2014-10-08 06:19:25After reading my good friend, John Maenhout's note, I thought I would repost the photo. But then, rather than reposting it, I've decided to make the two corrections and post it to workshop. He had suggested, #1 making the sea absolutely level, and #2 reducing the pixelation. John was absolutely right. Please, see the the Workshop.
batalay (39953) 2014-05-04 04:34:49Recent Past. My wife and I visited the Pyramids in 2013, and had a chance to recreate the scene of six decades earlier. When I showed a camel driver the "ancient" photo with my parents, he immediately brought up a second camel. We failed in getting the same angle for the background, but it was still a nostalgic recreation.
batalay (39953) 2014-02-24 15:00:05The iconic actors mentioned in the story appear in a page of the photo book I created for this trip. So do photos of the 19th century lithograph showing the HMS Bounty and the replica of the ship used in the 1962 film with Marlon Brando.
- Crues de la Loire (10 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part II (100 photos)
- Château de COURANCES. (37 photos)
- Le Mura Medicee di Grosseto (5 photos)
- Streets’sets /Décors de rues (44 photos)
- Architects: Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) (14 photos)
- Farois - Lighthouses (6 photos)
- Traditional Feasts (22 photos)
- Reflections... (5 photos)