batalay (38821) 2014-10-08 06:19:25After reading my good friend, John Maenhout's note, I thought I would repost the photo. But then, rather than reposting it, I've decided to make the two corrections and post it to workshop. He had suggested, #1 making the sea absolutely level, and #2 reducing the pixelation. John was absolutely right. Please, see the the Workshop.
batalay (38821) 2014-05-04 04:34:49Recent Past. My wife and I visited the Pyramids in 2013, and had a chance to recreate the scene of six decades earlier. When I showed a camel driver the "ancient" photo with my parents, he immediately brought up a second camel. We failed in getting the same angle for the background, but it was still a nostalgic recreation.
batalay (38821) 2014-02-24 15:00:05The iconic actors mentioned in the story appear in a page of the photo book I created for this trip. So do photos of the 19th century lithograph showing the HMS Bounty and the replica of the ship used in the 1962 film with Marlon Brando.
- Chania - Grete (11 photos)
- Kids from the World Part VII (95 photos)
- Windows and architectural details 3 (93 photos)
- Crete Lassithi windmills. (16 photos)
- Les Peuls du Bénin (10 photos)
- "Smiling Infectivity" + contagious LOLs :))) (14 photos)
- My photos from Alentejo (65 photos)
- Mes favorites (95 photos)
- Bruxelles (25 photos)