Boots (495) 2013-02-04 19:58:53Bulent, I have just signed in for the first time in a very, very long time, and am happy to see this great photo of my grandmother's home town. It also goes well with the borscht and piroshki I had for dinner...
My monitor hasn't been profiled in a long time, but it looked to me that there was detail in the shadows that I wanted to see more. I just used PS "shadows/ highlights" tool to lift the shadows enough to see detail where there wasn't any before (again, on my monitor).
A great shot... I just made it more how I would like to see it.
Wishing you well.
- Twins? [Part V] (100 photos)
- My Panoramas (35 photos)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS (23 photos)
- Top 18 shots (18 photos)
- Images with touching notes (32 photos)
- Things are not what they seem to be (2 photos)
- Brazil - CURITIBA - Paraná ! (18 photos)
- Best beaches of Crete (25 photos)
- Capela do Senhor Da Pedra - Miramar (15 photos)