batalay (40177) 2016-09-17 10:19:29On the map of the Island of Oahu (one of eight islands comprising the Hawaiian Archipelago) the city of Honolulu is in the south, as are the airport, the famous "Pearl Harbor" where the Japanese attack took place in 1942 and Waikiki Beach. The mountain seen in the main photo are in the northwestern part of the island. Our flight was counterclockwise starting and ending at the airport.
batalay (40177) 2016-03-17 07:55:51Finally, during my youth (at 17) I invented a contraption, a small rectangular box with two sliding doors in front, and hole for my mother's Voigtlander camera lens to fit in the back.I would take a photo with one door open, and take a second photo without advancing the film, with the other door open. I took a photo of "a photo myself and my imaginary twin". Of course, it was a double exposure. This is a scanned image of the ancient photo.
- Water and life (25 photos)
- Great animal photos 4 (30 photos)
- Gulliver in the world of Lilliputians (14 photos)
- Windows and architectural details 3 (93 photos)
- Churches and buildings/ Églises et autres (26 photos)
- Gaudi (4 photos)
- About me throught my photographies (63 photos)
- Dams of the world (23 photos)
- Chronique amazonienne (5 photos)