Boots (495) 2013-02-04 19:58:53Bulent, I have just signed in for the first time in a very, very long time, and am happy to see this great photo of my grandmother's home town. It also goes well with the borscht and piroshki I had for dinner...
My monitor hasn't been profiled in a long time, but it looked to me that there was detail in the shadows that I wanted to see more. I just used PS "shadows/ highlights" tool to lift the shadows enough to see detail where there wasn't any before (again, on my monitor).
A great shot... I just made it more how I would like to see it.
Wishing you well.
- Tree/Arbres (60 photos)
- Anthropomorphic (31 photos)
- Boats (14 photos)
- Weathercocks (45 photos)
- The best TrekEarth Black & White... (25 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (VI) (91 photos)
- Palais des Congrès & Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle (27 photos)
- Carnival of Quebec city (13 photos)
- 2007 Luxembourg TE meeting (15 photos)