Boots (495) 2013-02-04 19:58:53Bulent, I have just signed in for the first time in a very, very long time, and am happy to see this great photo of my grandmother's home town. It also goes well with the borscht and piroshki I had for dinner...
My monitor hasn't been profiled in a long time, but it looked to me that there was detail in the shadows that I wanted to see more. I just used PS "shadows/ highlights" tool to lift the shadows enough to see detail where there wasn't any before (again, on my monitor).
A great shot... I just made it more how I would like to see it.
Wishing you well.
batalay (34109) 2012-05-29 15:55:26This version of Angel Oak was created by stitching three vertical photos horizontally. I would be grateful to hear about your choice, the square, close crop, or the panoramic ws version.
batalay (34109) 2012-02-27 03:18:05To illustrate this compositional principal, I am moving the ballerina to the right. With a little more time, I could achieve a much smoother transition, but it is not worth it in this context.
- Your favourites (21 photos)
- Dancing trought South-East Asia II (28 photos)
- GeoPark Sarganserland-Walensee-Glarnerland (19 photos)
- Bridges-adornments of Greece (25 photos)
- Winter Landscape (41 photos)
- TE meeting Venezia ( part two) (100 photos)
- at the barber shop (10 photos)
- Ice-creams and sorbets (14 photos)
- Landscapes of Andorra II (68 photos)