batalay (35811) 2014-05-04 04:34:49Recent Past. My wife and I visited the Pyramids in 2013, and had a chance to recreate the scene of six decades earlier. When I showed a camel driver the "ancient" photo with my parents, he immediately brought up a second camel. We failed in getting the same angle for the background, but it was still a nostalgic recreation.
batalay (35811) 2014-02-24 15:00:05The iconic actors mentioned in the story appear in a page of the photo book I created for this trip. So do photos of the 19th century lithograph showing the HMS Bounty and the replica of the ship used in the 1962 film with Marlon Brando.
batalay (35811) 2014-01-31 06:24:09Between Washington, DC and Santiago Chile, and Tahiti-Los Angeles-Washington, DC we flew. Between Valparaiso, Chile and Tahiti, we took a cruise on the Crystal Symphony.
- Japanese railway (colour) (13 photos)
- Acropolis v2 - Best visual (17 photos)
- Antique House (20 photos)
- Special Similarity in Some shots ! (19 photos)
- Science Fiction Landscapes (21 photos)
- My top five (6 photos)
- Cemetery by night (7 photos)
- el puro cubano (49 photos)
- My worldtrip in black and white (7 photos)