satyakki (672) 2017-01-14 22:22:57My Dear Bulent,
I had been receiving your photos and viewing them but was too lazy (the excuse of being tied-up)to respond. Apologies. Felt very attracted to see this shot. And so historian like comment perfectly aligned to TE spirit.
Did a WS. Hope you like it.
batalay (40413) 2016-10-26 07:51:04The Mai Tai is an alcoholic cocktail based on rum, Curaçao liqueur, orgeat syrup and lime juice, associated with Polynesian-style settings. Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Rum
Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz White rum, 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice, 1/2 oz Orange curaçao, 1/2 oz Orgeat syrup, 3/4 oz Dark rum
Preparation: Shake all ingredients except the dark rum together in a mixer with ice. Strain into glass and float the dark rum onto the top. Garnish and serve with straw.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice.
Standard garnish: Lime peel, Pineapple spear
Drinkware: Highball glass
- Xanten Cathedral (6 photos)
- Reflections sur le Doubs... (10 photos)
- Greenery (49 photos)
- Wielkopolska landscape (56 photos)
- SPECIAL DEDICATIONS & IMAGES (21 photos)
- Just sand, snow, ice (II) (16 photos)
- Your Favourites (72 photos)
- Architects: Antoni Gaudí (1852 – 1926) (82 photos)
- The irruption of light... (10 photos)