batalay (35365) 2014-12-13 01:46:33After the young man did a swallow-like dive, the young woman strolled over to edge and stepped off nonchalantly. This composition shows the tall grass in the foreground and the waters immediately below the cliff. However, the dive is far more dramatic.
batalay (35365) 2014-10-08 06:19:25After reading my good friend, John Maenhout's note, I thought I would repost the photo. But then, rather than reposting it, I've decided to make the two corrections and post it to workshop. He had suggested, #1 making the sea absolutely level, and #2 reducing the pixelation. John was absolutely right. Please, see the the Workshop.
batalay (35365) 2014-05-04 04:34:49Recent Past. My wife and I visited the Pyramids in 2013, and had a chance to recreate the scene of six decades earlier. When I showed a camel driver the "ancient" photo with my parents, he immediately brought up a second camel. We failed in getting the same angle for the background, but it was still a nostalgic recreation.
- Vancouver Residential (7 photos)
- Guérande: a region between land and water. (17 photos)
- Mountains of Europe (39 photos)
- My favorite photos (16+1) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- into the village.. (32 photos)
- Douarnenez 2004 (27 photos)
- Children of the Andes (Niños Andinos) (5 photos)
- Couvents et monastères de Corse (26 photos)
- portraits silhouette figures (65 photos)