batalay (36986) 2015-05-19 16:00:31This is apparently a different version of the photo I took, but with colors far more vivid. I should have worked with the version I posted in order to replicate these colors. Here, however, the "knee" of the falls does not show up on the right.
batalay (36986) 2015-05-18 13:02:22I increased the contrast, vibrance and sharpness, and cropped it to appear more like a panoramic shot. I hope you don't mind. It's simply a different version of the same photo. Regards, Bulent
batalay (36986) 2015-03-06 07:04:06I increased the contrast, and tried to balance the vibrance (not too much) and the levels. It is not necessarily any better, but for my screen the focal point stands out more dramatically.
batalay (36986) 2014-12-13 01:46:33After the young man did a swallow-like dive, the young woman strolled over to edge and stepped off nonchalantly. This composition shows the tall grass in the foreground and the waters immediately below the cliff. However, the dive is far more dramatic.
- My b/w (5 photos)
- most expressive portraits (41 photos)
- Fashion Malfunctions of Asia (7 photos)
- TE MEETING SPOLETO (45 photos)
- JB's favs 2007 (38 photos)
- Couleurs d'automne au Québec (26 photos)
- ABAKANOWICZ`S ART ALL OVER THE WORLD (13 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part VIII (94 photos)
- Clouds in the sky and of the colors, ciel et nuage (99 photos)