banyanman (7789) 2007-06-04 03:46:40Same view but this is a scan from the negative. Itís interesting to see how much the negative has deteriorated after 32 years compared to the print which is still in good condition.
banyanman (7789) 2007-06-04 03:42:04My main post was taken on the corner of Anthony St and Van Dieman St, Wagaman on Christmas morning. This shot was taken a few days later in one of the adjacent streets when front-end loaders had cleared a path through the debris on the roads. I think this is Tasman Circuit, but Iím not 100% sure.
banyanman (7789) 2007-05-30 12:54:06The tilt to the left was quite severe so I used the skew tool as well as rotating this in order not to leave the tree too close to the top of the frame, Also adjusted levels and increased contrast. The WS post has lost some sharpness but this is only because of the small file size of the original.
banyanman (7789) 2007-05-12 03:21:02An alternative view including the new police station which has been built behind the cathedral. The burnt orange colour seems to be very popular on new buildings in Romania. I thought the contrast between the two architectural styles to be quite interesting.
- MEKONG ó The River of our Planet (90 photos)
- Brazil's churches and chapels (18 photos)
- ciel dans toute sa splendeur... (41 photos)
- Sand and Tsunamis Photography (18 photos)
- Underneath the arches (17 photos)
- spring in the city (20 photos)
- *Misty morning* (7 photos)
- Welcome images (48 photos)
- Monasteries in the World (25 photos)