banyanman (7789) 2007-08-04 18:55:15I normally carry a little Sony Cybershot in my pocket when I’m not carrying my main camera bag (all 10 kg of it!) so I was able to grab this lovely shot of kids playing in the street one morning when I was walking back from breakfast. If I’d had my Nikon with me and a polarising filter on the lens, this could have been a superb photograph.
banyanman (7789) 2007-07-17 08:12:26This is on the right hand side of the glacier terminal where the height of the ice is a little lower than on the left and centre. Here I estimated the height of the ice to be about 40 metres (or 130 ft). It really is hard to convey such a sense of scale without any other boats around.
- To the Point of Abstraction (75 photos)
- Cologne (72 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)
- Capelas e Pequenas Igrejas no Brasil - Chapels (21 photos)
- Vieilles bagnoles et camions (80 photos)
- Covering the Map (62 photos)
- Greatest-1116 (45 photos)
- Architects: Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) (14 photos)
- Spanish / Mexican Missions (24 photos)