banyanman (7789) 2007-08-04 18:55:15I normally carry a little Sony Cybershot in my pocket when I’m not carrying my main camera bag (all 10 kg of it!) so I was able to grab this lovely shot of kids playing in the street one morning when I was walking back from breakfast. If I’d had my Nikon with me and a polarising filter on the lens, this could have been a superb photograph.
banyanman (7789) 2007-07-17 08:12:26This is on the right hand side of the glacier terminal where the height of the ice is a little lower than on the left and centre. Here I estimated the height of the ice to be about 40 metres (or 130 ft). It really is hard to convey such a sense of scale without any other boats around.
- Daily-life of Vietnam (29 photos)
- A day at the Rama VIII long boat races, Bangkok (22 photos)
- Ode to Urbanization (30 photos)
- History of Delhi (32 photos)
- Séjour à l'Île-Tudy (30 photos)
- Street Parade 2005 (9 photos)
- Estações Ferroviárias e Trens no Brasil (41 photos)
- Windows of the World (99 photos)
- AIR RACE ISTANBUL (23 photos)