banyanman (7789) 2007-08-04 18:55:15I normally carry a little Sony Cybershot in my pocket when I’m not carrying my main camera bag (all 10 kg of it!) so I was able to grab this lovely shot of kids playing in the street one morning when I was walking back from breakfast. If I’d had my Nikon with me and a polarising filter on the lens, this could have been a superb photograph.
banyanman (7789) 2007-07-17 08:12:26This is on the right hand side of the glacier terminal where the height of the ice is a little lower than on the left and centre. Here I estimated the height of the ice to be about 40 metres (or 130 ft). It really is hard to convey such a sense of scale without any other boats around.
- Songs of Innocence...before they get experienced! (41 photos)
- PARIS AT NIGHT (27 photos)
- Les Arènes de Picasso à Noisy-le-Grand (3 photos)
- Voyage en Corse (17 photos)
- Flowers (69 photos)
- Kerken in Vlaanderen / Churches in Flanders (28 photos)
- Pink Hour / Barbie Hour Pt II (91 photos)
- Vieilles bagnoles et camions (80 photos)
- Game, Set and Match: Tennis (27 photos)