banyanman (7789) 2007-08-04 18:55:15I normally carry a little Sony Cybershot in my pocket when I’m not carrying my main camera bag (all 10 kg of it!) so I was able to grab this lovely shot of kids playing in the street one morning when I was walking back from breakfast. If I’d had my Nikon with me and a polarising filter on the lens, this could have been a superb photograph.
banyanman (7789) 2007-07-17 08:12:26This is on the right hand side of the glacier terminal where the height of the ice is a little lower than on the left and centre. Here I estimated the height of the ice to be about 40 metres (or 130 ft). It really is hard to convey such a sense of scale without any other boats around.
- Mills (96 photos)
- Beach Girls (Mulheres de Praia) (28 photos)
- skulls /squelettes (11 photos)
- Children of the World (12 photos)
- Window cleaners from around the world (7 photos)
- Aeolian islands (9 photos)
- All Saints Tributes to deceased (64 photos)
- Jellys: alien forms on Earth! (35 photos)
- * Snow - Ice - Frost * (15 photos)