banyanman (7789) 2007-08-04 18:55:15I normally carry a little Sony Cybershot in my pocket when I’m not carrying my main camera bag (all 10 kg of it!) so I was able to grab this lovely shot of kids playing in the street one morning when I was walking back from breakfast. If I’d had my Nikon with me and a polarising filter on the lens, this could have been a superb photograph.
banyanman (7789) 2007-07-17 08:12:26This is on the right hand side of the glacier terminal where the height of the ice is a little lower than on the left and centre. Here I estimated the height of the ice to be about 40 metres (or 130 ft). It really is hard to convey such a sense of scale without any other boats around.
- Canada - North America (1) ! (100 photos)
- The City of Solo (16 photos)
- when i dream i see places (10 photos)
- From the sky /3/ (62 photos)
- My Dragonflies (6 photos)
- ciel dans toute sa splendeur... (40 photos)
- Youss' own favorites (13 photos)
- Chhath Puja - A Hindu ritual (27 photos)
- BREST - les jeudis du port (13 photos)