banyanman (7789) 2007-08-04 18:55:15I normally carry a little Sony Cybershot in my pocket when I’m not carrying my main camera bag (all 10 kg of it!) so I was able to grab this lovely shot of kids playing in the street one morning when I was walking back from breakfast. If I’d had my Nikon with me and a polarising filter on the lens, this could have been a superb photograph.
banyanman (7789) 2007-07-17 08:12:26This is on the right hand side of the glacier terminal where the height of the ice is a little lower than on the left and centre. Here I estimated the height of the ice to be about 40 metres (or 130 ft). It really is hard to convey such a sense of scale without any other boats around.
- Tiez Brudet Breizh / Famous houses of Brittany (53 photos)
- PARQUE ESTADUAL SERRA DO OURO BRANCO (1 photos)
- Moliceiros - traditional boats (7 photos)
- Cars and other vehicles/autos et autres véhicules (27 photos)
- Banyan Trees (26 photos)
- Marriages (46 photos)
- VOC (Dutch Eastindia Trading Company) (4 photos)
- HISTORIC MIAGAO CHURCH (7 photos)
- Façades lyonnaises / Lyon Frontages (40 photos)