noborders (1010) 2008-11-12 13:45:39I used mainly the shadow/highlight option (image > adjustments > shadow/highlight), then adjested a bit the levels and sharpened : this way, I think that we can see better the face of the child, it was a bit too dark IMO.
noborders (1010) 2008-07-16 22:56:34Here is what I did : I cropped the top and the right side of the photo (maybe too much for your taste ? IMO, these parts were not so necessary),
Distracting also was the (typical) black plastic bag that I cloned out,
Then I sharpened the scene and could have done it more but not so easy from a compressed version (the flies on the white shirt could appear more clearly, starting from a large version).
I hope that you'll like it !
Nice and typical daily life scene, anyway !
- Sicilia... Terra Mia! #2 (70 photos)
- Rascacielos de Madrid / Skyscrapers of Madrid (41 photos)
- Fish Markets (29 photos)
- Colonial Art of Singapore (12 photos)
- Yin Mar Pin ceremony (7 photos)
- Beaches of Rio Grande do Norte (37 photos)
- Trip to Liverpool-London (42 photos)
- Architectural reflections in water II (63 photos)
- Stolen moments from Thessaloniki (22 photos)