noborders (1010) 2008-11-12 13:45:39I used mainly the shadow/highlight option (image > adjustments > shadow/highlight), then adjested a bit the levels and sharpened : this way, I think that we can see better the face of the child, it was a bit too dark IMO.
noborders (1010) 2008-07-16 22:56:34Here is what I did : I cropped the top and the right side of the photo (maybe too much for your taste ? IMO, these parts were not so necessary),
Distracting also was the (typical) black plastic bag that I cloned out,
Then I sharpened the scene and could have done it more but not so easy from a compressed version (the flies on the white shirt could appear more clearly, starting from a large version).
I hope that you'll like it !
Nice and typical daily life scene, anyway !
- Copenhagen by Night (12 photos)
- Monsters (15 photos)
- Windmills (In memory of) (62 photos)
- Le Palais Royal à Paris et ses abords (50 photos)
- brevbrev14 Fav.3 (96 photos)
- Ballades nocturnes (30 photos)
- Eglises, chapelles et couvents de Corse (-1 photos)
- Smokestacks - Doors - Windows (47 photos)
- les paysages (48 photos)