noborders (1010) 2008-11-12 13:45:39I used mainly the shadow/highlight option (image > adjustments > shadow/highlight), then adjested a bit the levels and sharpened : this way, I think that we can see better the face of the child, it was a bit too dark IMO.
noborders (1010) 2008-07-16 22:56:34Here is what I did : I cropped the top and the right side of the photo (maybe too much for your taste ? IMO, these parts were not so necessary),
Distracting also was the (typical) black plastic bag that I cloned out,
Then I sharpened the scene and could have done it more but not so easy from a compressed version (the flies on the white shirt could appear more clearly, starting from a large version).
I hope that you'll like it !
Nice and typical daily life scene, anyway !
- Casa Pueblo (10 photos)
- Top Rated (39 photos)
- Your favorites (25 photos)
- Kanod & Tignol I / Dinghy I / Barque I (89 photos)
- Architecture, streets, monuments, etc. (54 photos)
- Icelandic waterfalls (2 photos)
- Ma galerie "Bateaux" (42 photos)
- La Cathédrale Saint Nicolas de Fribourg (21 photos)
- Arches (18 photos)