chandrapranil (1085) 2012-05-13 19:13:43Hi Yitzhak,
I wanted to see what this image would look like if I made the background stand out a bit more. I simply adjusted the exposure to make it darker and added a vector mask in photoshop to take away the exposure adjustment from all areas bar the background.
And then I finally saturated the reds a bit more.
Hope you dont mind.
Qeenmary (0) 2011-08-01 12:27:37In order to get a symetric image I cropped it a bit and then I corrected the histogram. Then I applied curves and shadows/highlights. Finally, and after reducing the noise, I resharpened and framed the image.
chandrapranil (1085) 2011-02-14 12:06:36Its a great photo that you have captured. All I have done is adjusted the highlight to take away the harsh light, provided a greater contrast and right at the end I have slightly sharpened it.
I hope you like it.
chandrapranil (1085) 2011-02-07 12:05:04Hi Yitzhak,
When I saw this shot I wondered what it would look like in B&W so I did a quick workshop. I simply converted it, added a high contrast, made the highlight areas darker and used the feather tool and increased the levels around the man to increase the focus on him.
- Street Parade 2005 (18 photos)
- Ma vie d'enfant / My life of child (15 photos)
- Aube d'une nouvelle journée (10 photos)
- Les Carolingiens en région Centre (6 photos)
- Voyage à Cuba (3 photos)
- Le Canal d'Orléans (20 photos)
- Argentina - CATARATAS DEL IGUAZU - Misiones! (17 photos)
- Architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (23 photos)
- Lightning / Atmospheric Phenomena (77 photos)