Dpbours (222) 2007-06-28 21:43:21I worked in Photoshop on each colour range separately.
Selected the greens, increase in saturation +15%, increase in green +1, decrease in light -1.
Selected the sky down to the clouds, increase in saturation of 8%;
Selected the dry grass, increase in saturation of 5%, +2 in yellow and -1 in light;
Selected all and use the unsharp mask, 6% at a pixel radius of 50.
Hope you like it.
rbaldasari (324) 2007-06-04 21:35:23As I said - I really liked the composition of this piece. In this workshop, I bumped the saturation on the image, as well as the brightness and the contrast. I also did a gradiant on another layer, set to overlay (in black) over the brush in the forground to try and get them to pop a little more from the hill beyond.
Hope this is of some help - and thanks again for sharing
sacavem (18620) 2006-12-28 17:51:38Outra moldura para dar melhor contrate.
Dei mais cor , contraste , saturação e Sharpen.
Another frame to give better contracts.
I gave more color, I have contrasted, saturation and Sharpen
All Rights Reserved: Filipe Rocha Copyright. Use in any form is forbidden without the written permission of the photographer. :
Direitos Autorais Reservados: A presente fotografia é obra intelectual protegida pela lei,sendo proibida a reprodução por qualquer meio sem a prévia autorização por escrito do autor. Favor contactar:Filipe Rocha
- Bats at Yarra Bend (9 photos)
- My Mizuno's and me (10 photos)
- "Smiling Infectivity" + contagious LOLs :))) (14 photos)
- Churches of Canada (12 photos)
- Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park (17 photos)
- Personalities (27 photos)
- Churches of Milan (27 photos)
- Korean Rice Farming (5 photos)
- CATHEDRAL OF OUR LADY OF THE ANGELS, LOS ANGELES (10 photos)