holmertz (56251) 2016-01-12 01:28:11I made very minor changes, just clicked the Auto Smart Fix that made the colours a bit clearer, then added some brightness, finally used the Smart blur to clean the noise from the sky.
willperrett (11470) 2015-07-21 00:35:50Ana: I hope you don't mind this! I selected the darkest areas and feathered the selection edge. Then I applied a small dose of (Image>Adjustments>)Shadows/Highlights, only working on the shadows part within the dialogue box. The result is subtle: I hope you can see the difference on your screen!
mcmtanyel (25690) 2013-08-21 20:45:37Hi Ana,
As I said in my critique, this is just an experiment and it's crude. I realize I was not very precise with my selection and I may have missed some areas that needed to be B&W, but this is just to give and idea.
- Nafplio, a timeless city (9 photos)
- !Xalkida's Landscape Portofolio (24 photos)
- Parque Estadual do Ibitipoca (29 photos)
- Ancient romans' buildings outside of Italy (39 photos)
- Cow to the pasture (33 photos)
- Homes of the Auto Barons (6 photos)
- The Gates - Christo's Central Park (9 photos)
- My Oh Maya (18 photos)
- Portraits (47 photos)