holmertz (48944) 2016-01-12 01:28:11I made very minor changes, just clicked the Auto Smart Fix that made the colours a bit clearer, then added some brightness, finally used the Smart blur to clean the noise from the sky.
willperrett (9401) 2015-07-21 00:35:50Ana: I hope you don't mind this! I selected the darkest areas and feathered the selection edge. Then I applied a small dose of (Image>Adjustments>)Shadows/Highlights, only working on the shadows part within the dialogue box. The result is subtle: I hope you can see the difference on your screen!
mcmtanyel (19729) 2013-08-21 20:45:37Hi Ana,
As I said in my critique, this is just an experiment and it's crude. I realize I was not very precise with my selection and I may have missed some areas that needed to be B&W, but this is just to give and idea.
- A tribute to the blue color. (91 photos)
- It's Only Rock'Roll But I Like It! (14 photos)
- Sillhouettes (25 photos)
- Stane's Island Snapshots (15 photos)
- Trams in Hong Kong (42 photos)
- Traditional Chinese architecture (36 photos)
- ...playing with light.... (32 photos)
- Vos favorites (10 photos)
- autour du lac blanc (10 photos)