holmertz (59812) 2016-01-12 01:28:11I made very minor changes, just clicked the Auto Smart Fix that made the colours a bit clearer, then added some brightness, finally used the Smart blur to clean the noise from the sky.
willperrett (11918) 2015-07-21 00:35:50Ana: I hope you don't mind this! I selected the darkest areas and feathered the selection edge. Then I applied a small dose of (Image>Adjustments>)Shadows/Highlights, only working on the shadows part within the dialogue box. The result is subtle: I hope you can see the difference on your screen!
mcmtanyel (29806) 2013-08-21 20:45:37Hi Ana,
As I said in my critique, this is just an experiment and it's crude. I realize I was not very precise with my selection and I may have missed some areas that needed to be B&W, but this is just to give and idea.
- Stained glass - Vitrail (55 photos)
- Old and famous houses.. (9 photos)
- Processed from film or prints (69 photos)
- My best of 2008 (10 photos)
- evvka's favorite from TE#2 (84 photos)
- National Historic Landmarks-United States (23 photos)
- Lugares con encanto (Places with delight) (34 photos)
- cats @ windows and doors (71 photos)
- Harajuku Cosplay (1 photos)