willperrett (9011) 2015-07-21 00:35:50Ana: I hope you don't mind this! I selected the darkest areas and feathered the selection edge. Then I applied a small dose of (Image>Adjustments>)Shadows/Highlights, only working on the shadows part within the dialogue box. The result is subtle: I hope you can see the difference on your screen!
mcmtanyel (18157) 2013-08-21 20:45:37Hi Ana,
As I said in my critique, this is just an experiment and it's crude. I realize I was not very precise with my selection and I may have missed some areas that needed to be B&W, but this is just to give and idea.
- Eiffel Tower / Tour Eiffel (96 photos)
- Ces belles maisons coup de coeur (51 photos)
- Urban shapes (3 photos)
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries 3 (52 photos)
- Intersting Photo's on TE (96 photos)
- Châteaux (18 photos)
- Lonely tree (41 photos)
- silhouettes figures out line (97 photos)
- Yvonne's favorite beaches (51 photos)