holmertz (59044) 2016-01-12 01:28:11I made very minor changes, just clicked the Auto Smart Fix that made the colours a bit clearer, then added some brightness, finally used the Smart blur to clean the noise from the sky.
willperrett (11786) 2015-07-21 00:35:50Ana: I hope you don't mind this! I selected the darkest areas and feathered the selection edge. Then I applied a small dose of (Image>Adjustments>)Shadows/Highlights, only working on the shadows part within the dialogue box. The result is subtle: I hope you can see the difference on your screen!
mcmtanyel (28962) 2013-08-21 20:45:37Hi Ana,
As I said in my critique, this is just an experiment and it's crude. I realize I was not very precise with my selection and I may have missed some areas that needed to be B&W, but this is just to give and idea.
- My mountaineering photos (28 photos)
- personal photos with 100 and more points I (100 photos)
- Brazil - ILHA BELA - São Paulo ! (65 photos)
- Mauritius (18 photos)
- l'arbre isolé (24 photos)
- Red and White Stripes (3 photos)
- Sacre Coeur / Montmartre (30 photos)
- The Salkantay Trek (8 photos)
- Traditional Feasts (22 photos)