adam (860) 2003-01-09 02:03:56Well, I guess this is somewhere in between the other Adam's workshop photo and the original. I did a feathered selection of everything but the sky and made a slight curves adjustment to lighten things up.
adam (860) 2003-01-05 02:36:42This seemed a bit soft, but after adjusting the Levels it became quite saturated, so I desaturated a bit and added a tiny amount of contrast. I tried rotating to straighten the column, but this would cut off the foot so I left that part as is.
- Lakes - Lacs (32 photos)
- Monsaraz (30 photos)
- Brides Grooms Mariés 2 (98 photos)
- Mother and Child (65 photos)
- TOSCANA - November 2007 (41 photos)
- Chamonix (13 photos)
- Canadian presbytery/Presbytère canadien (31 photos)
- Rainbows in an industrial/rural/urban setting (15 photos)
- Nishiure no dengaku (28 photos)