adam (860) 2003-01-09 02:03:56Well, I guess this is somewhere in between the other Adam's workshop photo and the original. I did a feathered selection of everything but the sky and made a slight curves adjustment to lighten things up.
adam (860) 2003-01-05 02:36:42This seemed a bit soft, but after adjusting the Levels it became quite saturated, so I desaturated a bit and added a tiny amount of contrast. I tried rotating to straighten the column, but this would cut off the foot so I left that part as is.
- Mini Meeting TE à Liège (6 photos)
- Trekearth Book 2008: People (28 photos)
- Portes et fenêtres d'Irlande (20 photos)
- Vitraux - Stained glasses (32 photos)
- Indian Temples vicinity (16 photos)
- CARCASSONNE ET LA CITE DE CARCASSONNE (44 photos)
- A day with Clio (44 photos)
- Aquatic Flowers and Plants (39 photos)
- TE/TL meeting in Espirito Santo:Carmem e Felipe (16 photos)