adam (860) 2003-01-09 02:03:56Well, I guess this is somewhere in between the other Adam's workshop photo and the original. I did a feathered selection of everything but the sky and made a slight curves adjustment to lighten things up.
adam (860) 2003-01-05 02:36:42This seemed a bit soft, but after adjusting the Levels it became quite saturated, so I desaturated a bit and added a tiny amount of contrast. I tried rotating to straighten the column, but this would cut off the foot so I left that part as is.
- ABAKANOWICZ`S ART ALL OVER THE WORLD (13 photos)
- My own favourites (18 photos)
- Poffabbro, a lovely italian village (14 photos)
- JB's favs 2007 (38 photos)
- Irish holidays 2007 (11 photos)
- Architecture and architecture details (69 photos)
- colourfull fruits and company... (6 photos)
- My best of (46 photos)
- kids with runny noses (4 photos)