TravelerNL (3011) 2009-09-03 14:08:25First I cropped out the frame, part of the pavement and some of the distracting parasols on the right.
Second I removed the remaining of the parasols by cloning.
Then I readded the frame.
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-11-09 13:25:41Hej Anders!
I thought the photo looked a bit greyish like you lightened the photo quite a bit, so I increased contrast on the midtones by 30%.
I hope you like my version.
Ha det bra!
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-06-11 14:11:17Obviously Susanna is in the picture here, both from left and right side.
From left to right: Christophe, Bertrand, Susanna, Philippe and Brigitte.
(sorry for the overexposed sky)
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-05-18 19:20:35It's a beautiful photo well repesenting the landscape of Finland. In this workshop I want to try to make the light a bit clearer as I remember it from Sweden. Ok not Finland, but not a big difference in light I think.
I played a little with the levels and then lightened the shadows by 5%.
I hope you like it.
- KTH - Stockholm (Royal Institute of Technology) (3 photos)
- Places I want to visit (17 photos)
- Cemeteries - Cimetičres (9 photos)
- My Favourite Posts By TE Members (36 photos)
- Portraits of Sri Lanka (17 photos)
- The pearls od Spis - Spisz - Zips - Spiš (23 photos)
- Beijing Hutongs (18 photos)
- St. Basil's Cathedral (95 photos)
- others favorites (31 photos)