TravelerNL (3011) 2009-09-03 14:08:25First I cropped out the frame, part of the pavement and some of the distracting parasols on the right.
Second I removed the remaining of the parasols by cloning.
Then I readded the frame.
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-11-09 13:25:41Hej Anders!
I thought the photo looked a bit greyish like you lightened the photo quite a bit, so I increased contrast on the midtones by 30%.
I hope you like my version.
Ha det bra!
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-06-11 14:11:17Obviously Susanna is in the picture here, both from left and right side.
From left to right: Christophe, Bertrand, Susanna, Philippe and Brigitte.
(sorry for the overexposed sky)
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-05-18 19:20:35It's a beautiful photo well repesenting the landscape of Finland. In this workshop I want to try to make the light a bit clearer as I remember it from Sweden. Ok not Finland, but not a big difference in light I think.
I played a little with the levels and then lightened the shadows by 5%.
I hope you like it.
- Multiple Airline Logos (5 photos)
- Underrated Photos (6 photos)
- Seascapes (38 photos)
- evvka's favorite from TE#2 (85 photos)
- Mes clins d'oeil ;o) (30 photos)
- Le Sel (43 photos)
- Colour: Green - Groen - Vert (12 photos)
- Manamo's 08 daily faves (Jan,Feb,mar) (84 photos)
- Galiff Street Kolkata.... Paradise for Pet Lovers (8 photos)