TravelerNL (3011) 2009-09-03 14:08:25First I cropped out the frame, part of the pavement and some of the distracting parasols on the right.
Second I removed the remaining of the parasols by cloning.
Then I readded the frame.
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-11-09 13:25:41Hej Anders!
I thought the photo looked a bit greyish like you lightened the photo quite a bit, so I increased contrast on the midtones by 30%.
I hope you like my version.
Ha det bra!
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-06-11 14:11:17Obviously Susanna is in the picture here, both from left and right side.
From left to right: Christophe, Bertrand, Susanna, Philippe and Brigitte.
(sorry for the overexposed sky)
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-05-18 19:20:35It's a beautiful photo well repesenting the landscape of Finland. In this workshop I want to try to make the light a bit clearer as I remember it from Sweden. Ok not Finland, but not a big difference in light I think.
I played a little with the levels and then lightened the shadows by 5%.
I hope you like it.
- The Canadian Rockies - Off the Beaten Path (15 photos)
- Macedonia, Land of Archaeology (9 photos)
- FenÍtres du Monde (26 photos)
- Japanese railway (Black and white) (6 photos)
- UNESCO World Heritage in Oceania (71 photos)
- Monte Rosa (9 photos)
- The Ghost Festival of Loei (26 photos)
- Firefighters (19 photos)
- Vie quotidienne (24 photos)