TravelerNL (3011) 2009-09-03 14:08:25First I cropped out the frame, part of the pavement and some of the distracting parasols on the right.
Second I removed the remaining of the parasols by cloning.
Then I readded the frame.
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-11-09 13:25:41Hej Anders!
I thought the photo looked a bit greyish like you lightened the photo quite a bit, so I increased contrast on the midtones by 30%.
I hope you like my version.
Ha det bra!
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-06-11 14:11:17Obviously Susanna is in the picture here, both from left and right side.
From left to right: Christophe, Bertrand, Susanna, Philippe and Brigitte.
(sorry for the overexposed sky)
TravelerNL (3011) 2007-05-18 19:20:35It's a beautiful photo well repesenting the landscape of Finland. In this workshop I want to try to make the light a bit clearer as I remember it from Sweden. Ok not Finland, but not a big difference in light I think.
I played a little with the levels and then lightened the shadows by 5%.
I hope you like it.
- El misterio de la penumbra. (25 photos)
- Old Men (23 photos)
- American Southwest (28 photos)
- Paris "Old postcard or romantic style" (26 photos)
- Negev - The Israeli Desert (35 photos)
- NATO Steadfast Jaguar 2006 (13 photos)
- Our Homes (20 photos)
- My favorite photos on my sight (29 photos)
- Tunnel-like Perspective (16 photos)