Decio Telo Contact
- I don't find much time left to think about a decent intro but I don't want to leave this space empty, so there it is, some basic ideas:
1) Like almost everyone here, I jumped into TE by chance;
2) Very soon found out that it would be a long relationship;
3) I'm not a global trekker (unfortunately) but I do trek a lot in Portugal;
4) I learned and keep learning from members critiques;
5) Also browse daily to learn about photography, to see different perspectives about places I've never seen and to know more about cultures.
6) I agree with some members that there's too many 2-point-smileys going around, but...;
7) ...as an amateur, I find terribly difficult to make corrections on others photos, so I end up giving some 2-point-smileys even if I add a constructive critique.
- Member Since
- Canon Powershot A510, Olympus IS-5000
- No public groups