Steely (895) 2004-07-16 13:00:42The aim was to bring forth the subject matter and
a icy-cooler feel
- cropped it tighter to remove more of the branches and moved the bottles to the right
- pushed up blue and muted the greens and yellows thru desaturation
- using the lasso tool, I isolated the bottles and shakers and despeckled the background to remove noise. This also softens it
- Unsharpmask done to sharpen the bottles/shakers
- added a frame
hope you liked it
Steely (895) 2004-06-11 21:19:21Dan, I'm trying to get a Zen-like mood as well as a traditional watercolour painting feel in this WS.
I isolated the flowers and the main branch thru cropping, did saturation/constrast/light adj and USM. Hope it worked :)
Steely (895) 2004-05-26 08:12:37Perspective distortion always happens when the we aim up to shoot at buildings , caused by misalignment between the plane of the building's facade and that of our film or CCD. The result is having the face of the building narrowing towards the top when we really wanted a "face-on" shot.
The correction done is as follows -
1. hilight the whole image
2. goto to Edit -> Transform -> Distort
3. pull at the corners and sides until you correct the perspective problem
hope you find this useful :)