psamaddar (1089) 2013-07-26 23:49:47Hello..This is a lovely capture of the beach with the tree leaves making a nice frame, however (IMHO) would have been better if cropped a bit more as it is covering half of the frame..did bit of adjustments..hope you like it.
1. Cropped the top corner
2. Increased bit of contrast and brightness to bring out the sky and the color of the sea.
3. Add the frame.
steve911 (235) 2010-02-26 05:01:25Hello,
All I did was select the parts of the photo that were white and 'darkened highlights' by 50% with Photoshop. It helps correct the overexposed parts of the picture. If woking with RAW pictures, the results would have been even more convincing.
Hope this WS helps...
It is however a great picture that I enjoyed looking at.
gneufeld (15890) 2009-10-27 19:29:43I love your capture but took a liberty to do several minor adjustments in Photoshop. I lightened slightly, then did some color balance to draw out some of the autumn reds and golds. Hope you like it. Gerald
Dpbours (222) 2007-11-14 01:25:15I wanted to balance the light a bit and get the attention a bit more on the foreground.
I started here with making the yellows a bit more yellow in the skis - hue and saturation option.
After that I added a layer with a polarizing effect. After that one an ND Grad on the top to minimize the sky a bit and last I added some light in the foreground.
Hope you like it!
- Old Papas and Mamas (9 photos)
- Tallest Buildings in the World (93 photos)
- Fašades lyonnaises / Lyon Frontages (40 photos)
- 100+ Points Photos of Iran (27 photos)
- Steam Railways 2 (65 photos)
- Campania Mia (100 photos)
- When I am President of Peru... (8 photos)
- Folegandros (24 photos)
- Macro vegetals (23 photos)