Paul VDV Contact
- Iím not a photographer and most likely I will never become one. No problem to me.
Some TE-members will definitely conclude that Iím on the wrong site Ö but I do find my liking here.
I really agree with ĎLearning about the world through photographyí.
Honestly, I do find a lot of useful information here, brought together with one or more pictures. The information often relates to the personal point of view of the poster. But when searching for information about other regions, countries, people, cities, Ö I like to know how other persons who have been there do think about it. And TE gives you information at first hand, sometimes also presented with some humor, a brief travel story or perhaps with some criticism.
Iíve always liked to travel and I guess I will always continue to like it.
TE is one of the sources of information that I consult before going somewhere.
The pictures I post, relate to the trips (short or longer) that Iíve made. Theyíre my small contribution to present a place or a country. If you donít like them, you donít have to give a smiley.
Iím aware of the criticism that some members have on this site and on some posters. All I can say, is that I like it here.
- Member Since
- Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Map of Photographed Countries
- Brazil + Greece +Belgium since 2009-09-26
- Manu Friends since 2009-08-04
- trekks3 since 2008-09-01
- Mauro's friends since 2008-11-20
- Gli Amici di Francio #1 since 2010-03-06
- gli amici di peppe 2 since 2009-11-17
- I want to meet II since 2007-12-01
- I want to meet since 2009-02-13
- dip's favorites since 2010-10-15