willperrett (7008) 2014-09-12 00:37:05It took only a few seconds to check the Levels histogram and to see that there were no highlights at all. Pulling the highlight slider to the left to where the histogram began forced the lightest pixels up towards white (255 on the Richter!), and a compensating rightwards nudge on the Gamma (midtone) slider ensured that the foreground was nice and dark. A lot quicker to do than to explain!
What do you think?
CLODO (30236) 2014-03-01 02:51:14- recadrage pour avoir le flux de neige qui se termine dans le coin
- clonage pour supprimer les arbustes au fond qui sont trop apparents et attirent le regard
j'ai aussi réduit la couleur bleue des l'ombre en bas à droite
willperrett (7008) 2014-02-15 12:16:11The sky was selected and darkened; and the whole image was subjected to Selective Colour > White, in which I took out some of the magenta in order to create a colder feel.
Nicolas: far be it from me to comment on an image from a prolific and admirable photographer such as yourself, but when I got up close to this image in Photoshop, I realised that it is a very small file: thus it's quite "jaggy", particularly in the sky. These days on TE, bigger files are permitted: I make my vertical side 920 pixels, as that just fits onto the Beta version of TE screen. And by the way, I think your sensor may need cleaning: I found several artefacts in the sky.
- Une question de ressemblance... (27 photos)
- More than 100 favorites.... (15 photos)
- Turkish People (28 photos)
- kids with runny noses (4 photos)
- My favorite photos (16) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Salagou lake and landscape (54 photos)
- The magic of the quiet water in Venice+hinterland (48 photos)
- Italian churches (93 photos)
- Cone hats (50 photos)