ikeharel (51473) 2014-06-16 09:07:15Good evening Miguel,
Cropped much of the "sky" above the slope, for a better concetrate on the subject. Also, "cleaned noise" in excess and added sharpness.
Hope you will approve.
rigoletto (34109) 2014-01-03 13:09:44Hello Gueguel,
I applied a simple post processing
1- getting rid of the magenta cast (by gimp)
2- slightly getting rid of the scan grains (by neatimage)
3- slightly sharpening (by neatimage)
I hope you like it.
EstudioChispa (1858) 2013-10-23 08:20:08Please consider this more "suggestion" than "correction," Miguel? You rendered the sky quite enticing, but I think the main subject of the foto is the Medina, so it deserves to occupy a greater percentage of the frame. I tried to place the horizon on the upper "Thirds" line.
With all respect to the original image,
- Italian buildings (49 photos)
- sail away with me... (35 photos)
- L Aquila in memoria. The region. (76 photos)
- Polish Castles and Palaces (27 photos)
- Landscapes II (43 photos)
- MY COLOURS (15 photos)
- Tour Eiffel - Vues originales! (13 photos)
- December in Europe (72 photos)
- Chandipur, Deokund, Gopalpur and Taptapani. (19 photos)