- I live in France but almost all my photos are from foreign countries, because I take photos when I have time, during vacations, when I travel (for example, http://blog.khushomaded.fr ). Time is an essential ingredient. About as important as the optics.
I switched from good old dias or B&W to digital photo a few years ago, and did not yet scan my films. I'm now using a bridge camera : digital viewfinder is quite frustrating, but I chose this camera for its high quality zoom and relatively low weight, because I often travel by bike and in mountains. And I like its depth of field.
I am not a fan of post-processing, and I usually do not crop my photos. I tend to stick to the old standard 24x36 size, but sometimes I forget to switch my digital camera from 4x3 to 3x2 size...
Thank you for sharing your photos, and for NOT using mines without permission.
- Member Since
Contax SL300R, Leica V Lux1, Nikon FE2, sony w830
Silver Note Writer
Map of Photographed Countries
- 2016-10-22 uploaded a photo
- 2016-10-20 uploaded a photo
- 2015-11-21 uploaded a photo
- 2015-10-04 uploaded a photo
- 2015-09-27 uploaded a photo
- 2014-09-02 uploaded a photo
- 2014-08-30 uploaded a photo
- 2014-08-29 uploaded a photo
- 2014-06-25 uploaded a photo
- 2014-06-11 wrote a forum message