Sabrina Sambo Contact
- Hallo!! :)
My name is Sabrina and I am from Venezia (Venice), but I now live in Roma (Rome). Two beautiful cities :D
Travelling and taking photos of my travels are the two things I love the most (well, there are a few more... :P ) so I could not resist when I heard of TE the first time.
I don't have much time to dedicate to this great place, but I hope I can pass by here from time to time, to give my small contribute (there are so many real masters here that my photos are terrible in comparison), see some fantastic images, get inspired for my next trip, learn new things about the world and about photography.
My biggest dream would be to travel all over the world, and I try to travel as much as I can. I particularly like wilderness and natural wonders, where I can feel the force of nature and see the beauty of our world. But I also like to meet people and get to know new cultures and ways of thinking. Maybe this is one reason why I like to learn languages too.
Photography is for me a way of showing others my point of view on the places I saw, and giving a feeling of the atmosphere of those places.
I'm far from being a good photographer so I love to browse your photos here in TE and learn from all of you.
As for my camera, I'm not using an SRL because it would be bulky and heavy when travelling, and also because I don't feel good enough to use one. Or maybe it's just laziness :P
My camera history:
- I have an old Yashica SRL but I've used it only a few times and only when near home: since it is totally manual and I only have fixed lenght lenses it feels too heavy and complicated for when I travel.
- Until mid-2004 my travel photos were just taken with an Olympus Myu snapshot camera, but I was starting to take too many rolls, so I decided to try digital.
- I bought an Olympus C770 UZ, a nice prosumer camera that I liked very much. But this camera broke in August 2007.
- Luckily, just before the "accident" I had bought a "second choice camera" to use at parties and dinners, something smaller. It saved my last week of travel in August 07! It is a Canon PowerShot A540.
- And now I bought a wonderful Panasonic Lumix FZ-18 and it's giving me a lot of satisfaction.
Thank you very much for being my teachers here on TE :)
Some of my travel photos: http://sabrinastravels.shutterfly.com
- Member Since
- Canon Powershot A540, OLYMPUS C-770UZ, PANASONIC LUMIX FZ18