darken crop partial light and sharpeningby CLODO (35122)
CLODO (35122) 2013-12-18 02:26:13First of all, increase the contrast and reduce the overall light
Then with the magic stick, "take" the face and light it, change slightly the color, sharpen the eyes
Then crop the picture to remove mainly the right part, uninteresting and too eye catching incresing the sensation of night.
So, it's not so bad!
- My Footprints (59 photos)
- Polish Castles and Palaces (27 photos)
- When you dream, there are no rules.. (17 photos)
- Umbria Jazz 2007 (3 photos)
- Markets: mirrors of society (44 photos)
- silouhettes (54 photos)
- OLD DOORS (47 photos)
- Images de Rêve qui m'ont été offertes... (5 photos)
- The Eiffel Tower (14 photos)