darken crop partial light and sharpeningby CLODO (29316)
CLODO (29316) 2013-12-18 02:26:13First of all, increase the contrast and reduce the overall light
Then with the magic stick, "take" the face and light it, change slightly the color, sharpen the eyes
Then crop the picture to remove mainly the right part, uninteresting and too eye catching incresing the sensation of night.
So, it's not so bad!
- Sunset (13 photos)
- poppies (44 photos)
- Le NoŽl orange de Marie - 2008 (41 photos)
- A Convergence of Lines (24 photos)
- old fashoned-local-no global jobs (36 photos)
- Saint Petersburg my love (16 photos)
- Berlin Wall (56 photos)
- GANIVELLES de tous pays unissez-vous-PART 2- (43 photos)
- !Xalkida's Landscape Portofolio (24 photos)