darken crop partial light and sharpeningby CLODO (27474)
CLODO (27474) 2013-12-18 02:26:13First of all, increase the contrast and reduce the overall light
Then with the magic stick, "take" the face and light it, change slightly the color, sharpen the eyes
Then crop the picture to remove mainly the right part, uninteresting and too eye catching incresing the sensation of night.
So, it's not so bad!
- Churches (75 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [Avril] (24 photos)
- Balade à MONTREAL – Fevrier 2007 (14 photos)
- Kids from the World Part V (89 photos)
- Buildings of Minoru Yamasaki (8 photos)
- GrAphS_StrEEt_ArT (96 photos)
- Life in colour... (20 photos)
- Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo (27 photos)
- Jerusalem (29 photos)