darken crop partial light and sharpeningby CLODO (31606)
CLODO (31606) 2013-12-18 02:26:13First of all, increase the contrast and reduce the overall light
Then with the magic stick, "take" the face and light it, change slightly the color, sharpen the eyes
Then crop the picture to remove mainly the right part, uninteresting and too eye catching incresing the sensation of night.
So, it's not so bad!
- DOMINICA (22 photos)
- My worldtrip in black and white (7 photos)
- Pena Palace (99 photos)
- Evolution - Same subject, different techniques (15 photos)
- Belfries (21 photos)
- The End of Portugal as a nation (37 photos)
- Village, castle and fortress Hardenburg (11 photos)
- To my college Gustave (12 photos)
- More than 100 favorites.... (15 photos)