Harriet Kaehler Contact
- Once I got access to the Internet I discovered TE and since then I loved traveling around the world virtually.
Scandinavia is still my favorite place but I found out that Malaysia is also a very fascinating country and it will be my first destination when I am retired.
I live in the northernmost part of Germany near the Kiel-Canal and I would like to present to you some typical impressions from my very small world, the Danish-German border region.
Being still a bloody amateur, I'm here on TE because I want to improve my skills.
Joining TE has changed the way I am looking at the world around me and reflecting on your feedbacks I think I have to regard myself as a kind of “Grandma Moses of Photography”.
- Member Since
- Canon EOS 650D, Panasonic DMC FX 30, Panasonic DMC FZ 50
- Deutschland since 2009-09-26
- Frequently Visit -AllyTheanlyn since 2009-04-02
- German photographers since 2008-08-26
- trekks3 since 2008-09-01
- Mauro's friends since 2008-11-20
- Amigos de Bluejeans since 2009-05-18
- I want to meet since 2009-02-13
- dip's favorites since 2010-10-15
- vasilpro favorites (gpoup II) since 2010-04-08
- Gli Amici di Francio #5 since 2011-03-27