KevRyan (22952) 2009-02-21 01:49:18Suggested by Grazyna - I quite like thjis image in B&W but decided in the end to post it as a colour image for the gold and I like some of the colour subleties on the foreground man's face which work a little better for clarity - but as a black and white image it could be worked on.
KevRyan (22952) 2009-02-08 04:06:35.....and a little play with levels - not as a definitive workshop but just to see aesthetically the impact of greater contrast in the image .......the result sets me thinking more about the picture and what aesthetic works best........perhaps this version takes it away from your dream reference into a (harsher) reality.........
KevRyan (22952) 2009-01-31 11:17:09I dodged dad's face a little to give it more light and made a simple crop - just an alternative view to see what effect removing the window frame would have and to put more emphasis on the two figures.
- PORTRAITS OF CHILDRENS (2006/07) NGO contribution (36 photos)
- Waiting at the airport (32 photos)
- Marine ports and terminals (20 photos)
- Windows (50 photos)
- Notre Dame and around (9 photos)
- Roadsigns of the world (23 photos)
- personal photos with 100 and more points I (100 photos)
- *Your Favorites* (17 photos)
- Dancing the world (72 photos)