casperduppy (1594) 2011-09-25 14:07:09Love the shot - feel like I am there looking at it.
I would have made a few changes - crop, levels, and a sharpen. Simple border, too.
Love these kind of close up over-the-shoulder art shots :-)
Hansaphotos (7615) 2011-09-06 08:58:45Hello Justin
I have removed the tree in the left part, and recomposed to get the main building slightly out of center. I have also cropped a little bit of the sky and cloned away a disturbing black part in the right edge. Hope you like it.
Best regards, Erling
- Sun Set/rise (97 photos)
- Images de Rêve qui m'ont été offertes... (5 photos)
- North Yorkshire Moors Coast (36 photos)
- Made in Normandie (21 photos)
- Macau Tower (11 photos)
- Reflections on the water (85 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day [Février] (22 photos)
- Estrela mountain magical secrets... (24 photos)
- Our personal list of the UNESCO World Heritage (68 photos)