casperduppy (1590) 2011-09-25 14:07:09Love the shot - feel like I am there looking at it.
I would have made a few changes - crop, levels, and a sharpen. Simple border, too.
Love these kind of close up over-the-shoulder art shots :-)
Hansaphotos (6329) 2011-09-06 08:58:45Hello Justin
I have removed the tree in the left part, and recomposed to get the main building slightly out of center. I have also cropped a little bit of the sky and cloned away a disturbing black part in the right edge. Hope you like it.
Best regards, Erling
- Inukshuk (29 photos)
- Australian Sunrise & Sunset (25 photos)
- The rainbow trekking (33 photos)
- Jeppo's favourites - the first 100! (88 photos)
- Paraty TE friends Meeting (12 photos)
- JAPIEY'S FAVOURITES (33 photos)
- Cape Maria van Diemen, New Zealand (8 photos)
- Top foto architettura e vedute urbane (83 photos)
- Vos favorites* (III) (85 photos)