casperduppy (1590) 2011-09-25 14:07:09Love the shot - feel like I am there looking at it.
I would have made a few changes - crop, levels, and a sharpen. Simple border, too.
Love these kind of close up over-the-shoulder art shots :-)
Hansaphotos (7215) 2011-09-06 08:58:45Hello Justin
I have removed the tree in the left part, and recomposed to get the main building slightly out of center. I have also cropped a little bit of the sky and cloned away a disturbing black part in the right edge. Hope you like it.
Best regards, Erling
- Your Favourites 2 (99 photos)
- Chicano Park - San Diego (6 photos)
- Surface of snow and ice / Faktura sniegu i lodu (30 photos)
- Singapore Fireworks Festival 2004 (4 photos)
- Children of the mountain (19 photos)
- Reflexion (13 photos)
- Brasilia - Capital do Mundo (25 photos)
- Washington Monument (38 photos)
- My Italian Churches (56 photos)