casperduppy (1590) 2011-09-25 14:07:09Love the shot - feel like I am there looking at it.
I would have made a few changes - crop, levels, and a sharpen. Simple border, too.
Love these kind of close up over-the-shoulder art shots :-)
Hansaphotos (6595) 2011-09-06 08:58:45Hello Justin
I have removed the tree in the left part, and recomposed to get the main building slightly out of center. I have also cropped a little bit of the sky and cloned away a disturbing black part in the right edge. Hope you like it.
Best regards, Erling
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries 2 (100 photos)
- Spices you can almost smell. (18 photos)
- Speed captured (34 photos)
- Jellys: alien forms on Earth! (35 photos)
- Road signs II (21 photos)
- jeppo goes grafic! (32 photos)
- Winter Landscape (41 photos)
- Tram, funiculars and lift of Lisbon (86 photos)
- Faces of India (93 photos)