casperduppy (1686) 2011-09-25 14:07:09Love the shot - feel like I am there looking at it.
I would have made a few changes - crop, levels, and a sharpen. Simple border, too.
Love these kind of close up over-the-shoulder art shots :-)
Hansaphotos (8135) 2011-09-06 08:58:45Hello Justin
I have removed the tree in the left part, and recomposed to get the main building slightly out of center. I have also cropped a little bit of the sky and cloned away a disturbing black part in the right edge. Hope you like it.
Best regards, Erling
- My Dedications to other TE Members (20 photos)
- Yvonne's favorite beaches (51 photos)
- Monte Rosa (9 photos)
- Les chemins de St Jacques de Compostelle (20 photos)
- People with birds (15 photos)
- Made by Mother Nature! (14 photos)
- Ladakh Revisited (77 photos)
- Shadows (53 photos)
- Europe - Sony CyberShot P92 - DSC ! (8 photos)