casperduppy (1590) 2011-09-25 14:07:09Love the shot - feel like I am there looking at it.
I would have made a few changes - crop, levels, and a sharpen. Simple border, too.
Love these kind of close up over-the-shoulder art shots :-)
Hansaphotos (7463) 2011-09-06 08:58:45Hello Justin
I have removed the tree in the left part, and recomposed to get the main building slightly out of center. I have also cropped a little bit of the sky and cloned away a disturbing black part in the right edge. Hope you like it.
Best regards, Erling
- Street Parade 2005 (18 photos)
- Melbourne Beach, Florida (5 photos)
- BREST panoramique (9 photos)
- Delicate beauty of the Cistercian abbeys (8 photos)
- SANDAKPHU - PHALUT - GORKHEY TREK. 2007 (38 photos)
- Paris vu d'en haut (20 photos)
- *LOL* ;-D (16 photos)
- CARCASSONNE ET LA CITE DE CARCASSONNE (44 photos)
- evvka's favorite from TE#2 (84 photos)