Juzo (4231) 2012-01-29 05:01:36Simply converted to B&W, reduced contrast a little and darkened gamma correct using photofiltre. I am not sure if B&W is better, but was curious to see what it looked like. Great shot Malgorzata..
Juzo (4231) 2011-10-31 07:12:35I just added some contrast, mucked about with highlights and shadows and converted to B&W to see what it looks like, maybe my version is too dark, I am not sure. Love this shot though, such a great capture!
Juzo (4231) 2011-01-15 04:41:35A shot of some guys watching the Kedron Brook in the northern suburb of Brisbane flood. This is usually justa small stream, likea creek, perhaps a couple of meters wide and not deep. Here, it resembles a raging river.
- Parque das Nações - Park of Nations (34 photos)
- Soviet Architecture (19 photos)
- Hadrian's Villa (14 photos)
- nos villages et nos villes (51 photos)
- Places I hope to travel to... (43 photos)
- Edinburgh Scenes (29 photos)
- Nafplio, a timeless city (9 photos)
- Sheep (44 photos)
- Traditional bread and bakers (28 photos)