r_bodenschatz (169) 2014-01-24 12:14:00Bonjour Marie
Vielen Dank für die freundliche Antwort.
Sadly, even living near the french border, I had never French in school. And as I try to avoid being to often in the web, I discovered your answer a little late. At least I took the time to make a workshop photo. To my surprise it is already the fourth now.
At first I cropped it to the classic 3:2 photo ratio, as you did also. That was done in Irfan View. Then I thought, isn't it possible to remove the darkness at the right? It was. I used a German freeware (http://www.jpg-illuminator.de) to brighten it up in a horizontally gradient. For this purpose I had to turn it 90 degrees to the right. After saving the image I reopened it at darkened it a little at the left (top) side. Then I turned it back to the horizontal, re-sized and sharpened it.
- Personal photos with more than 100 points (89 photos)
- Hautes-Alpes (36 photos)
- Adorable Kids (94 photos)
- Other choices (26 photos)
- Capelas e pequenas Igrejas do Brasil-Tema de grupo (69 photos)
- Historical structure of Istanbul (48 photos)
- Colors of Light (92 photos)
- Winter beach scenes (39 photos)
- Abandoned cars (47 photos)