r_bodenschatz (173) 2014-01-24 12:14:00Bonjour Marie
Vielen Dank für die freundliche Antwort.
Sadly, even living near the french border, I had never French in school. And as I try to avoid being to often in the web, I discovered your answer a little late. At least I took the time to make a workshop photo. To my surprise it is already the fourth now.
At first I cropped it to the classic 3:2 photo ratio, as you did also. That was done in Irfan View. Then I thought, isn't it possible to remove the darkness at the right? It was. I used a German freeware (http://www.jpg-illuminator.de) to brighten it up in a horizontally gradient. For this purpose I had to turn it 90 degrees to the right. After saving the image I reopened it at darkened it a little at the left (top) side. Then I turned it back to the horizontal, re-sized and sharpened it.
- Nomads (29 photos)
- Façades lyonnaises / Lyon Frontages (40 photos)
- Favorites selected by 3 or more members (23 photos)
- Skansen in Kourim (4 photos)
- Faces of Asia (1 photos)
- Wrapped Reichstag 1995 (4 photos)
- Twins? [Part IX] (98 photos)
- The old Coffee Valley of Rio de Janeiro (17 photos)
- Hello, is there anybody out there? (23 photos)