r_bodenschatz (169) 2014-01-24 12:14:00Bonjour Marie
Vielen Dank für die freundliche Antwort.
Sadly, even living near the french border, I had never French in school. And as I try to avoid being to often in the web, I discovered your answer a little late. At least I took the time to make a workshop photo. To my surprise it is already the fourth now.
At first I cropped it to the classic 3:2 photo ratio, as you did also. That was done in Irfan View. Then I thought, isn't it possible to remove the darkness at the right? It was. I used a German freeware (http://www.jpg-illuminator.de) to brighten it up in a horizontally gradient. For this purpose I had to turn it 90 degrees to the right. After saving the image I reopened it at darkened it a little at the left (top) side. Then I turned it back to the horizontal, re-sized and sharpened it.
- Don Quijote (20 photos)
- Modern Building Windows (24 photos)
- Lighthouses of Greece (47 photos)
- Vancouver Streetshots in Black and White (17 photos)
- Quintessential Meridian 25° 26' West (30 photos)
- La Chapelle Royale Saint Louis (5 photos)
- Traditional costumes in Oceania (2 photos)
- Beach Views (99 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (I) (100 photos)