r_bodenschatz (173) 2014-01-24 12:14:00Bonjour Marie
Vielen Dank für die freundliche Antwort.
Sadly, even living near the french border, I had never French in school. And as I try to avoid being to often in the web, I discovered your answer a little late. At least I took the time to make a workshop photo. To my surprise it is already the fourth now.
At first I cropped it to the classic 3:2 photo ratio, as you did also. That was done in Irfan View. Then I thought, isn't it possible to remove the darkness at the right? It was. I used a German freeware (http://www.jpg-illuminator.de) to brighten it up in a horizontally gradient. For this purpose I had to turn it 90 degrees to the right. After saving the image I reopened it at darkened it a little at the left (top) side. Then I turned it back to the horizontal, re-sized and sharpened it.
- Loaves (38 photos)
- Paris - Metro (11 photos)
- Original view of a famous landmark (50 photos)
- My SAPA Collection /1/ (94 photos)
- Colours of the Market (40 photos)
- World is strange and full of zasadzkas... (8 photos)
- Colonial Art of Singapore (12 photos)
- Great animal photos 4 (30 photos)
- Beach Volley (6 photos)