r_bodenschatz (169) 2014-01-24 12:14:00Bonjour Marie
Vielen Dank für die freundliche Antwort.
Sadly, even living near the french border, I had never French in school. And as I try to avoid being to often in the web, I discovered your answer a little late. At least I took the time to make a workshop photo. To my surprise it is already the fourth now.
At first I cropped it to the classic 3:2 photo ratio, as you did also. That was done in Irfan View. Then I thought, isn't it possible to remove the darkness at the right? It was. I used a German freeware (http://www.jpg-illuminator.de) to brighten it up in a horizontally gradient. For this purpose I had to turn it 90 degrees to the right. After saving the image I reopened it at darkened it a little at the left (top) side. Then I turned it back to the horizontal, re-sized and sharpened it.
- Torre de Belém (23 photos)
- Nishiure no dengaku (28 photos)
- Balade autour du Monte San Petrone (27 photos)
- Ladies of the Rings (41 photos)
- Brazil - CATARATAS DO IGUAÇU - Paraná ! (39 photos)
- Layers of Swimming Pools and Sea (5 photos)
- Summits above 6 000 meters (20 000 feet) (59 photos)
- Night picture (18 photos)
- Mes favorites (95 photos)