Antonio Elduque Contact
- I am a biochemist from Barcelona and work in a biotech company here. I consider myself triple fortunate because:
- I live in Barcelona, one of the most beautiful towns in the world, with a huge amount of culture and photo opportunities.
- I travel abroad at least once a year with my wife and sons. We all enjoy discovering and learning things different from ours.
- I do frequent business trips to many different countries where I have good friends, so I can see a little bit more than as a tourist.
I know very little about photography. I think here I can learn a lot about the world and also improve a little my technique.
- Member Since
- Casio Exilim EX-Z3, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7
Map of Photographed Countries
|Photo Location Information|
|China||20||view photos||view map|
|Croatia||1||view photos||view map|
|Egypt||2||view photos||view map|
|India||2||view photos||view map|
|Italy||1||view photos||view map|
|Netherlands||1||view photos||view map|
|Norway||1||view photos||view map|
|Russia||1||view photos||view map|
|Spain||17||view photos||view map|
|Vietnam||9||view photos||view map|
|All Countries||55||view photos|