plimrn (21344) 2006-01-30 09:07:06You can remove the red blob by selectively copying nearby parts of the tree and pasting it over the sun flare.
In Photoshop Essentials, I also selected the snow with the polygon tool and lightened the snow 9%. Using the magic wand, I selected the tree and lightened it 6%
As I compare the thumbnail versions, I'm not sure the lightening works. What do you think?
cliffchappell (223) 2006-01-23 13:24:24Here I have used the neutralize tool to remove some of the orange tint and the unsharp mask to sharpen the photo to get the grain of the wooden fence to stand out more. I hope you find it useful.
- Churches and chapels of Goa (50 photos)
- Dramatic sky (34 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (III) (100 photos)
- My portraits (100 photos)
- My Best Travel Photos (49 photos)
- Traditional Costumes in Brittany (32 photos)
- PARIS, FRANCE (12 photos)
- Barcelona (6 photos)
- Pictures of mine that are favourites.. (16 photos)