plimrn (21344) 2006-01-30 09:07:06You can remove the red blob by selectively copying nearby parts of the tree and pasting it over the sun flare.
In Photoshop Essentials, I also selected the snow with the polygon tool and lightened the snow 9%. Using the magic wand, I selected the tree and lightened it 6%
As I compare the thumbnail versions, I'm not sure the lightening works. What do you think?
cliffchappell (223) 2006-01-23 13:24:24Here I have used the neutralize tool to remove some of the orange tint and the unsharp mask to sharpen the photo to get the grain of the wooden fence to stand out more. I hope you find it useful.
- Sintra - World Heritage Site (56 photos)
- G H A T S . O F . V A R A N A S I (15 photos)
- Flip flops (7 photos)
- Colour: Green - Groen - Vert (12 photos)
- Anna's favs II (78 photos)
- the Glamorgan County Council Staff Club (8 photos)
- A tribute to the blue color. (94 photos)
- Places (52 photos)
- Ghost Machines (18 photos)