CLODO (28650) 2014-07-09 02:30:20In PS, go to "image/setting//levels" and you see that dark hues are missing, so draw the cursers, - in the window, you can see the difference - and then in "image/setting/curve" darken the medium tonalities.
it looks more vivd and eye catching, isn't it.
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics II (74 photos)
- The trek to the foot of Everest (28 photos)
- JB's favs 2008 (23 photos)
- Working - Views of the Traditional Life (28 photos)
- Portsmouth (25 photos)
- Eiffel toworld (53 photos)
- Modern Mosques in Europe (8 photos)
- Beaches (without people) (100 photos)
- Taxis (61 photos)