CLODO (35370) 2014-07-09 02:30:20In PS, go to "image/setting//levels" and you see that dark hues are missing, so draw the cursers, - in the window, you can see the difference - and then in "image/setting/curve" darken the medium tonalities.
it looks more vivd and eye catching, isn't it.
- Dong People (28 photos)
- Standing Still (10 photos)
- Summer 2000 - Round the World (43 photos)
- Vancouver Streetshots in Black and White (17 photos)
- Forests-Forms & Textures (15 photos)
- My Dutch river and polder landscapes (15 photos)
- My PhotoViewer Theme (15 photos)
- AIR RACE ISTANBUL (23 photos)
- Solway fishing (13 photos)