CLODO (28938) 2014-07-09 02:30:20In PS, go to "image/setting//levels" and you see that dark hues are missing, so draw the cursers, - in the window, you can see the difference - and then in "image/setting/curve" darken the medium tonalities.
it looks more vivd and eye catching, isn't it.
- Scavenger Hunt (Pt. I) - April, 2004 (84 photos)
- Church in Russia (91 photos)
- Anna's favs (85 photos)
- AnYtHiNg ExTrEmElY FuNnY :o) (68 photos)
- AMAZON — The River of our Planet (67 photos)
- Lombra's Favorites (89 photos)
- Ma galerie "Enfants De Tous Pays" (8 photos)
- Parco Sud Milano & Parco del Ticino (12 photos)
- Bridges, locks, dams (100 photos)