CLODO (33844) 2014-07-09 02:30:20In PS, go to "image/setting//levels" and you see that dark hues are missing, so draw the cursers, - in the window, you can see the difference - and then in "image/setting/curve" darken the medium tonalities.
it looks more vivd and eye catching, isn't it.
- Sasa's Favourites, 100-200 (78 photos)
- Archaeology of the World (44 photos)
- The Moon... (22 photos)
- Canada - North America (2) ! (20 photos)
- Suvarnabhumi airport (38 photos)
- Ceará State (19 photos)
- 5 days at Siam Reap, Cambodia (27 photos)
- Malaysia National Day (5 photos)
- Vancouver Reflections (architectural) (40 photos)