CLODO (34552) 2014-07-09 02:30:20In PS, go to "image/setting//levels" and you see that dark hues are missing, so draw the cursers, - in the window, you can see the difference - and then in "image/setting/curve" darken the medium tonalities.
it looks more vivd and eye catching, isn't it.
- Les villes la nuit (29 photos)
- Toronto -cityscapes and life (93 photos)
- A journey through Kumartuli (25 photos)
- Vipassana Dhura Buddhist Meditation Center (6 photos)
- The picturesque landscape of Czech and Moravian (60 photos)
- Hat off (43 photos)
- romAmor (13 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (III) (100 photos)
- Queue Up Singapore (3 photos)