CLODO (30597) 2014-07-09 02:30:20In PS, go to "image/setting//levels" and you see that dark hues are missing, so draw the cursers, - in the window, you can see the difference - and then in "image/setting/curve" darken the medium tonalities.
it looks more vivd and eye catching, isn't it.
- colores impresionantes (11 photos)
- Museums of the World (43 photos)
- Ruins of "Kloster Limburg" (46 photos)
- More favorites 1 (88 photos)
- Cantons of Switzerland (26 photos)
- Fountain of Youth (9 photos)
- Luzern-Vitznau-Rigi Kulm-Arth Goldau (11 photos)
- Lisbon and around Lisbon (17 photos)
- Oranje, blanje, blou (34 photos)