Claude SIMONIN Contact
- 2102-10-11: 1000 pictures (still remaining, some have been killed by the moderators!)posted in 50 months, so 5 images per week, I got 22 smileys per image i-e 11 persons/photograph happy of my work (there is much room for improvement!); 13000 critics written, 387 workshops issued (this tool is not so often used here).
Sometimes I feel sad because many good photographers have left this site to create their own one or post on other websites.
Why? Look at the 3 sentences written by ex TE members:
- "After to have balanced the pros and the cons for a long time, I decided to leave trekearth, who cannot make me any more progress in the style which is mine"
Many many pictures are boring postcards as could say Martin Parr!
- "I am not very active in TE anymore just because of this: THIS is the attitude that is killing this site. I joined this site because it was mainly a site for photographers. Now it is just a site of friends, that care very little about photography"
- "Though, after a long period of great street (and even postcard) photography full of exciting dynamism and tireless experimentation along with long debates sometimes going even philosophical, TE has finally settled down turning into a postcard site, snaphots in general, maybe this was already what it was designed to be, and those members of the past were some unexpected surprises for us."
2012-01-06: if you intend to go to Bordeaux or in the area, please contact me, we can perhaps spend a few hours together.
2008-08-02 J'habite une ville en périphérie de Bordeaux. Je me suis intéressé à la photo en 1964 quand mes parents m'ont offert à Noël 1963 un KODAK Instamatic.
Je suis assez éclectique sur mes sujets, je touche à tout!
N&B: CARTIER BRESSON, DOISNEAU, RONIS, SILVESTER, ERWITT
Couleur: PLISSON, SILVESTER, MICHAUD, WOLFF, Mc CURRY, BARBEY, FÖLLMI, GRUYAERT, REZA, PARR....
Merci de votre visite. TOUS les commentaires sont les bienvenus
Quand vous rencontrez un photographe, ne lui dites jamais "pour faire des photos comme ça, vous devez avoir un sacré matériel!" Cette phrase laisse sous entendre que le talent du photographe se résume à sa capacité d'acheter un bon appareil photo. Il est vrai que le matériel a son importance, mais le cadrage, le choix du sujet, l'éclairage, l'action, bref tout ce qui fait l'émotion d'une photo, sont à l'initiative du photographe. (Rémy Basque). A méditer
- Member Since
- Edixa Prismat, Nikon Coolpix S51, Nikon D 90, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Pentax Spotmatic, telephone portable NOKIA C5, Voigtlander Bessa
Map of Photographed Countries
|Photo Location Information|
|Austria||2||view photos||view map|
|Belgium||1||view photos||view map|
|Brazil||1||view photos||view map|
|Canada||1||view photos||view map|
|China||6||view photos||view map|
|Denmark||3||view photos||view map|
|France||1003||view photos||view map|
|Germany||27||view photos||view map|
|Hungary||4||view photos||view map|
|India||13||view photos||view map|
|Ireland||1||view photos||view map|
|Israel||1||view photos||view map|
|Italy||4||view photos||view map|
|Mauritius||3||view photos||view map|
|Montenegro||1||view photos||view map|
|Netherlands||3||view photos||view map|
|Poland||4||view photos||view map|
|Romania||1||view photos||view map|
|Slovakia||2||view photos||view map|
|Spain||10||view photos||view map|
|Sweden||5||view photos||view map|
|Turkey||2||view photos||view map|
|United Kingdom||201||view photos||view map|
|United States||5||view photos||view map|
|All Countries||1304||view photos|
- Manu Friends since 2009-08-04
- Favourites - 1 since 2006-10-21
- Viva la France since 2009-09-26
- Gli Amici di Francio #2 since 2010-05-30
- vasilpro favorites (gpoup I) since 2009-02-28
- Subhendu's favourites since 2010-08-01
- people and places since 2011-12-20
- more favourites since 2012-02-26
- Andrew's Favorites since 2012-12-15
- TE Friends John (tyro) has met since 2013-11-24
- TE members Ann has met since 2012-07-26