Budapestman (82620) 2007-02-28 17:06:26Fascinating view for Buda hill.
-Budapest, capital of Hungary, is also the country's administrative, economic, cultural, and scientific centre. A European city in every sense of the word, in its geographical, intellectual, and economic significance. Just look at these facts that show what a great destination Budapest is, truly a place to spend a couple of days or even weeks here on the banks of the Danube.
- CITIES of the WORLD (64 photos)
- Village Huts/ Houses/ Homes (32 photos)
- Formula 1 moments (32 photos)
- Une question de point de vue... (41 photos)
- hard life (44 photos)
- Excellent use of DOF (10 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics III (83 photos)
- La chute de Rivičre-du-Loup (10 photos)
- My prefered pictures of october 2007 (28 photos)