Tabasco (26) 2005-07-08 17:03:00Hi Jeremy, I really liked this church, it is allmost from a fairytale. I have done a workshop on it, i hope you don't mind. First of all because the building is in a slide angle, I rotated it with 1,5 and than I took the magic wand tool in PS and let magic speek (color balance). And added a border. That's it, I hope you like it. Ciao Jerry
richtersl (3546) 2005-05-20 12:49:03Just cropped the photo to bring the eye closer to the "onion domes".
Applied an Unsharp Mask with the following settings: 20/50/0. These settings will add some subtle contrast to the photo.
- En route pour le Giunssani (22 photos)
- Italian squares (42 photos)
- Copenhagen by Night (12 photos)
- Mosques around the world (II) (Asia) (100 photos)
- Favourites 2010 (45 photos)
- Sieste / Nap (16 photos)
- GRAND CANYON, ARIZONA (18 photos)
- Sunsets of Portugal (18 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites on TE (II) (86 photos)