Tabasco (26) 2005-07-08 17:03:00Hi Jeremy, I really liked this church, it is allmost from a fairytale. I have done a workshop on it, i hope you don't mind. First of all because the building is in a slide angle, I rotated it with 1,5 and than I took the magic wand tool in PS and let magic speek (color balance). And added a border. That's it, I hope you like it. Ciao Jerry
richtersl (3546) 2005-05-20 12:49:03Just cropped the photo to bring the eye closer to the "onion domes".
Applied an Unsharp Mask with the following settings: 20/50/0. These settings will add some subtle contrast to the photo.
- Our personal list of the UNESCO World Heritage (68 photos)
- Life in Hmong Village (Nan, Thailand) (13 photos)
- LongWood Gardens (7 photos)
- G H A T S . O F . V A R A N A S I (15 photos)
- Highways (19 photos)
- Sutton Bank (9 photos)
- my own favourites ( photos)
- Lisboa (100 photos)
- Centre G. Pompidou (Paris) (28 photos)