Tabasco (26) 2005-07-08 17:03:00Hi Jeremy, I really liked this church, it is allmost from a fairytale. I have done a workshop on it, i hope you don't mind. First of all because the building is in a slide angle, I rotated it with 1,5 and than I took the magic wand tool in PS and let magic speek (color balance). And added a border. That's it, I hope you like it. Ciao Jerry
richtersl (3546) 2005-05-20 12:49:03Just cropped the photo to bring the eye closer to the "onion domes".
Applied an Unsharp Mask with the following settings: 20/50/0. These settings will add some subtle contrast to the photo.
- Small ship(-maintenance) yards (10 photos)
- portraits B&W (39 photos)
- Sorgues valley in Aveyron (14 photos)
- Les oiseaux (36 photos)
- OAKA Hellas (47 photos)
- Geneva - By the lake (17 photos)
- Sea at twilight (63 photos)
- The Windmill In Södra Sandby (Möllan) (4 photos)
- jeppo's favourites - the second 100 th (35 photos)