Tabasco (26) 2005-07-08 17:03:00Hi Jeremy, I really liked this church, it is allmost from a fairytale. I have done a workshop on it, i hope you don't mind. First of all because the building is in a slide angle, I rotated it with 1,5 and than I took the magic wand tool in PS and let magic speek (color balance). And added a border. That's it, I hope you like it. Ciao Jerry
richtersl (3546) 2005-05-20 12:49:03Just cropped the photo to bring the eye closer to the "onion domes".
Applied an Unsharp Mask with the following settings: 20/50/0. These settings will add some subtle contrast to the photo.
- My Panoramas (35 photos)
- Celtic Standing Stones, Dolmens, Ruins II (69 photos)
- Animals with "human face" / Expressions animales (4 photos)
- Mutual Project (12 photos)
- Highest Rated (36 photos)
- francio64 (Portrait) (89 photos)
- Namibian Landscapes 2 (54 photos)
- My B&W photos (43 photos)
- Surfiii..iing the Wave at my Town & Other Places (13 photos)