Tabasco (26) 2005-07-08 17:03:00Hi Jeremy, I really liked this church, it is allmost from a fairytale. I have done a workshop on it, i hope you don't mind. First of all because the building is in a slide angle, I rotated it with 1,5 and than I took the magic wand tool in PS and let magic speek (color balance). And added a border. That's it, I hope you like it. Ciao Jerry
richtersl (3546) 2005-05-20 12:49:03Just cropped the photo to bring the eye closer to the "onion domes".
Applied an Unsharp Mask with the following settings: 20/50/0. These settings will add some subtle contrast to the photo.
- Sutton Bank (9 photos)
- inn's favs (65 photos)
- Cops looking straight at the camera (18 photos)
- Le quartier de Halles à Paris (10 photos)
- MANILA AND MAKATI CITIES, PHILIPPINES (17 photos)
- Sunrise and sunset (44 photos)
- WINTER IN NORTHERN EUROPE (72 photos)
- Classrooms worldwide (56 photos)
- Vasco da Gama bridge (22 photos)