Carmody (138) 2007-07-27 12:21:05+ increased saturation onf Owl
+ increased light of the background
+ changed color of the ... "gren ugly thing" (well I did that a bit fast, some green parts can still be seen at the boundary, sorry for that)
Hope you like it
Nepalidude (13) 2007-06-25 14:25:28Hi, you have captured nice view.
My view: The blue sky has dominant role on your picture. The sand mass at bottom distract the sky. Cropping the sand would also give panaromic landscape view.
- My Favourite Posts By TE Members (36 photos)
- Vos 10 préférées (11 photos)
- Donkeys (42 photos)
- Football Stadiums (63 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)
- Les plus appréciées (38 photos)
- Namoradeiras (artcraft) (7 photos)
- Salar de Uyuni (84 photos)
- Cloudy Mountains (42 photos)